Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superligua RI U12 boys and girls

Superligua RI U12 boys and girls, who are the best teams and the worst team?

U12

Boys
    Best - Pawtucket, WFF
    Worst- Cumberland, Middletown

Girls
    Best- Providence Pumas, Portsmouth
    Worst- CLCF, Coventry

Comment

U12

Boys
      Best
      Pawtucket
      Warwick Ff

Girls
      Best
      Providence United
      Lincoln

Comment

How do you decide?

What are these rankings based off of? And is there a big disparity in the league this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Boys
          Best
          Pawtucket
          Warwick Ff

Girls
          Best
          Providence United
          Lincoln
          I believe both girls are premier teams playing SuperLiga.

Comment

I believe both girls are premier teams playing SuperLiga.
            I thought SuperLiga was for town teams. Are these teams a mix of premier and town players? If not, are we going to see more premier teams playing in SuperLiga?

Comment

I thought SuperLiga was for town teams. Are these teams a mix of premier and town players? If not, are we going to see more premier teams playing in SuperLiga?

Coaches who have have teams with more than 50% premier players and play their age are looser.

Comment

I guess both Teams providence and Pawtucket are losers. Lol No need for a coach.

Comment

Superliga is for town teams. But, superliga lifted the amount of premeir players on one team. So some take advantage and stack their teams. This way they can say they are a good coach.

Comment

u12

That Providence U12 girls team has some of the best skilled players I’ve seen at this age. We moved down because we want a shot to win for our girls.

Comment

That Providence U12 girls team has some of the best skilled players I’ve seen at this age. We moved down because we want a shot to win for our girls.
                      Win what ? A silver platter?
                      A good coach wouldn't sacrifice development for a platter to feed the EGO.

Comment

U12

It’s not about developing like your kid for the nat team. It’s about having having fun.

Comment

It’s not about developing like your kid for the nat team. It’s about having having fun.
                          The Providence coaches act like their players are going to be on the national team. You can't have it both way my friend.

On top of that the Providence coaches are not from Providence . They just go there so they can win . RI Trash!!!

Comment

The Providence coaches act like their players are going to be on the national team. You can't have it both way my friend.

On top of that the Providence coaches are not from Providence . They just go there so they can win . RI Trash!!!
                            The coach is a good guy. He went there bc of the new age rule. The old club tried to breakup his team regardless of players ability. He just wanted to coach his daughter who is a fantastic player.

Comment

U12

He is a good guy but those girls are all of the best players in the state recruited from different teams (Pawtucket, EP, Cranston, Cumberland, Warwick and Bristol).
                              That’s not what Superliga is about, Oscar needs to step in and not allow that team to continue to dominate. The 2007 girls group is thinning out and with this team blowing out everyone isn’t right.
                              Superligua is about letting kids play and develop while having fun.
                              Don’t get me wrong I’m not blaming him or the kids who are the top players we’ve come up against, they just need to play in a different league that’s a higher level.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X