Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars

Why not dedicate a thread for all Stars activity? As the leader of the girls programs in the area seems like a good place to keep it all in one spot.

We can slap each other on the back and tell each other who wickedly awesome we are.

I'll go first.

We rock!!

What do they have 5 boys and 5 girls team..max....what a joke they are

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What do they have 5 boys and 5 girls team..max....what a joke they are
      In NH, yes. But, if you take into account those NH players who play on the Mass team, we are talking about the greatest collection of female players on the East Coast.

Comment

In NH, yes. But, if you take into account those NH players who play on the Mass team, we are talking about the greatest collection of female players on the East Coast.
        Hahaha. Hardly. The East Coast has NJ, VA, PA, MD, NY, GA, NC, should I continue. I think there are pockets of greatest collections already.

Comment

Hahaha. Hardly. The East Coast has NJ, VA, PA, MD, NY, GA, NC, should I continue. I think there are pockets of greatest collections already.
          Pockets. Stars can bring TWO teams in the top of the best girls's league on this coast. Com3 on, be real.

Comment

Pockets. Stars can bring TWO teams in the top of the best girls's league on this coast. Com3 on, be real.

Yes when they take over other teams they pull the talent in, do they develop it? Nope

Comment

Yes when they take over other teams they pull the talent in, do they develop it? Nope
              How does it matter? Think everyone playing for MCity played their youth team?

Reality is anyone who knows anything knows that you need to be at Stars. If not, you are just wasting your time and money.

Comment

How does it matter? Think everyone playing for MCity played their youth team?

Reality is anyone who knows anything knows that you need to be at Stars. If not, you are just wasting your time and money.
                If you are at Stars you are wasting your time and money. Size doesn't mean developing players. It just means a lot of players.

Comment

College commitments by club across the nation

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/comm...lub/women/2019

Comment

^^^ See what I mean?

If you aren't at Stars, you are just wasting your time. Maybe you should consider joining as we always need practice players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X