Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! If we talked about Obama like they talk about Trump, well we would be done for

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump brings all negativity upon himself. He is a poor leader and example to our children. Obama was a class act and than we go to the complete opposite. Embarrassing to our country to have this person as our president!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yeah. Trump calling a beauty queen a piggy, Trump boasting about grabbing pussies, Trump making fun of a handicapped reporter, Trump insulting an entire continent by calling Africa a ****hole country, Trump's many unkind and crude comments about John Mcain, the list goes on. No republican can ever complain about comments made about their candidates ever again!
      The beauty queen was fat, grabbing pus*sies is WORTH bragging about, handicapped people are funny, Africa IS a sh*thole country, John McCain should have pulled some Rambo **** to avoid capture.

Osama bin bama started racial tension on a mass scale, his wife looks like Patrick Ewing, Osama is half white but claims the black % burying all of you dumb*ss whites who suffer from bullsh*t "white guilt". No democrat can ever complain about comments made about their candidates again!

Comment

If Americans talked and did things about Obama a sitting President as they are now with Trump, Obama would have the secret service the NAACP and every other organization protesting, and so forth. Tell me this what would of happened if someone held up a prop fake severed head of Obama like they do of Trump, wow, what would happen then, let me guess you would be labeled everything from Racists to Rapists, but its certainly alright for certain people to do certain things and not for others it seems.
        Cry much? Let me go get my tiny violins.....

Comment

If Americans talked and did things about Obama a sitting President as they are now with Trump, Obama would have the secret service the NAACP and every other organization protesting, and so forth. Tell me this what would of happened if someone held up a prop fake severed head of Obama like they do of Trump, wow, what would happen then, let me guess you would be labeled everything from Racists to Rapists, but its certainly alright for certain people to do certain things and not for others it seems.
          First off, I don't think many people thought Kathy Griffith did was ok. Legal, yes. But ok? It was unfunny and in poor taste. But if you don't think people spoke poorly of Obama, then you weren't paying attention. Did you miss the tea party rallies where noosed effigies were paraded around? Or the racially motivated attempt to call into question his legitimacy due to his African background? And all this because they disagreed with his policy or disliked his race. Imagine if he had multiple credible accusations of sexual assault (including a taped confession of grabbing women sexually without consent)... there would have been outrage.

Comment

First off, I don't think many people thought Kathy Griffith did was ok. Legal, yes. But ok? It was unfunny and in poor taste. But if you don't think people spoke poorly of Obama, then you weren't paying attention. Did you miss the tea party rallies where noosed effigies were paraded around? Or the racially motivated attempt to call into question his legitimacy due to his African background? And all this because they disagreed with his policy or disliked his race. Imagine if he had multiple credible accusations of sexual assault (including a taped confession of grabbing women sexually without consent)... there would have been outrage.
            A Muslim Goat Fuc#er Married to another Man that no doupt did his best to Destroy America. He's already down as the
            Worst President in US History.I would love to be next to you when Our President ever gets another 4 yrs. Chances are tho you'll be Deported by then.

Comment

1) Some Americans trashed Obama and his family with gleeful abandon. They lost their minds over him wearing a tan suit for goodness sake.
              2) He and his family received death threats of a decidedly racist nature that Trump does not get.
              3) Where was your outrage when people mock *****ed Obama in effigy?

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...effigy-outrage

But forget about the "whataboutism" as that really isn't that relevant. Because the awful things said about Trump are true where the cr@p about Obama was not. Trump is a seriously broken human being. He is a malignant narcissist with rapidly accelerating senile dementia. He is a liar and a thief. He is a self-admitted sexual assaulter and treats women like garbage. He surrounds himself with criminals because he is one himself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X