Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More spewwwww from someone who is absolutely clueless on any and every thing to do with a business and / or a 501c3.
    You think you know it all. The poster is correct dependent on how the IRS audit views them. There is a 20 point factor analysis that the IRS performs to classify a you as an employee or independent contractor. In the case of staff they all fall under employee status. However, the IRS also has a Safe Haven for proper classification of workers and more than likely WFF uses that safe haven ruling to classify their staff as independent contractors. Since we are unaware of the record keeping we don't know if they use that term or just filing the 1099-MISC and because nobody has complained or the IRS issued an audit it just passes as is.

Comment

The funny thing to me is that we have one or two people that are so obsessed with our club or so unhappy that they continue to take it to the nth degree. Why not just move on? These people are messed in the head. We are talking about a soccer club with kids that play and have fun. These people are so obsessed its borderline personality disorder. Enough is enough. Pack your bags and leave. You are letting this affect your life too much. Get a life or take some medication. If people were on board with you then they would have their pitch forks out and BL would already be gone.

M
      E
      N
      T
      A
      L

I
      L
      L
      N
      E
      S
      S

Comment

The funny thing to me is that we have one or two people that are so obsessed with our club or so unhappy that they continue to take it to the nth degree. Why not just move on? These people are messed in the head. We are talking about a soccer club with kids that play and have fun. These people are so obsessed its borderline personality disorder. Enough is enough. Pack your bags and leave. You are letting this affect your life too much. Get a life or take some medication. If people were on board with you then they would have their pitch forks out and BL would already be gone.

M
        E
        N
        T
        A
        L

I
        L
        L
        N
        E
        S
        S
        I agree but TS has had its share of ideas to this club and it has happened. SP being removed was on TS and it happened. Setting up a structure with a Technical Director was on TS prior and it happened. GR having to be removed to have CR as a Director was in TS and it happened. I'm just saying it goes on TS and then it happens. Lol

Comment

Noting but good soccer and positive vibes from the wff .

Comment

Noting but good soccer and positive vibes from the wff .
            hahahaha yep funny how a few bad eggs can make us look like OC and FKK

Comment

Where is mac? That will leave gs in charge of 16 team. Who will be 17 coach?

Comment

Where is mac? That will leave gs in charge of 16 team. Who will be 17 coach?
                He will be back soon. I heard all coaches will be taking a team. I heard they will now have head coaches for each team AM-13, RL-14, SM-15, GS-16, JZ-17, OM-18 don't know how true that is. Seems like going backwards to me.

Comment

He will be back soon. I heard all coaches will be taking a team. I heard they will now have head coaches for each team AM-13, RL-14, SM-15, GS-16, JZ-17, OM-18 don't know how true that is. Seems like going backwards to me.
                  BL's plan of changing the club his way did not work? Hahaaaahaa

Comment

sssooo.... daddy coach at U16's? Most clubs put a stop to that at U10.

Comment

sssooo.... daddy coach at U16's? Most clubs put a stop to that at U10.
                      The guy has won state cups before, he has coached national team players, has been succesful a placing kids into good college programs. Is the issue just because his daughter is on that team? Would it be different if she wasn't? The solution is simple swap him out for one of the other coaches.

I don't like that it is changing to just one coach per team. The way RB had it set up was a very progressive way of coaching as all coaches had to contribute per team. So many things one coach could miss and having a staff of coaches watching is more eyes and ideas for each team.

Comment

The guy has won state cups before, he has coached national team players, has been succesful a placing kids into good college programs. Is the issue just because his daughter is on that team? Would it be different if she wasn't? The solution is simple swap him out for one of the other coaches.

I don't like that it is changing to just one coach per team. The way RB had it set up was a very progressive way of coaching as all coaches had to contribute per team. So many things one coach could miss and having a staff of coaches watching is more eyes and ideas for each team.
                        Its all about the East and the girls, what about the West side?

Comment

Its all about the East and the girls, what about the West side?
                          West side doesn't matter. Nor do any boys teams. It was all about grabbing a couple of the strong girls teams from WFP - no one else was needed. Thank you

Comment

West side doesn't matter. Nor do any boys teams. It was all about grabbing a couple of the strong girls teams from WFP - no one else was needed. Thank you
                            Thank you

Comment

Thank you
                              No no, thank you

Comment

I agree with this 100%. First, I agree and have no problem with GS being on the coaching staff. He is obviously qualified and agree he should not have primary coaching responsibilities of the teams that his children play for. During those games he should be a "parent". No reason why his expertise cant be utilized in formulating training sessions and helping coach the other teams. Also, and most importantly, the way RB had the training set up was VERY progressive and probably the best way to run the program. It is a total step backwards to consider having a single coach for every team. just my two cents

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X