Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the area

Just got transferred to South Florida (Miami area). I am investigating options for him in the area which could include southern Broward county. He is 12 years old and plays goalie. I plan on meeting the directors of the club and possibly watching a practice or two to see if the team is a good fit for my son but I need some suggestions to get started.

Reading the posts it seems some people take this forum as an opportunity to bash clubs, directors, parents etc. I am not interested in that so please keep it clean and constructive.

Many thanks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got transferred to South Florida (Miami area). I am investigating options for him in the area which could include southern Broward county. He is 12 years old and plays goalie. I plan on meeting the directors of the club and possibly watching a practice or two to see if the team is a good fit for my son but I need some suggestions to get started.

Reading the posts it seems some people take this forum as an opportunity to bash clubs, directors, parents etc. I am not interested in that so please keep it clean and constructive.

Many thanks.
    So funny!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      so funny!
      do i amuse you?

Comment

do i amuse you?
        Yes. Your either a Sunrise or Weston troll wanting the thread to get ugly.

Comment

Go to Weston. They are the best!!

Comment

Go to Sunrise. They are the best!!

Comment

Is that what you wanted??

Comment

Is that what you wanted??
                No, but I was wondering how long it would take a jackass like you to respond. I am not from Sunrise nor from Weston. If you can read and comprehend what you read you would know that.

It is a honest question and I am hoping to get constructive input.

Comment

Brickell United - you have to hablar though

Comment

No, but I was wondering how long it would take a jackass like you to respond. I am not from Sunrise nor from Weston. If you can read and comprehend what you read you would know that.

It is a honest question and I am hoping to get constructive input.
                    No offense, but if you wanted constructive input you'd have used a different venue for your question.

Comment

Many thanks.
                      If I was you, I would encourage your boy to quit soccer. The best of a bunch of terrible options.

Comment

No offense, but if you wanted constructive input you'd have used a different venue for your question.
                        No offense taken. But since I am new to the area this was the only venue I found. Any suggestions where I can go to get the info needed?

Comment

If I was you, I would encourage your boy to quit soccer. The best of a bunch of terrible options.
                          That is not an option, he likes it too much. What is the best of the terrible options then? And I looked up where Weston is and that is too far.

Comment

No offense taken. But since I am new to the area this was the only venue I found. Any suggestions where I can go to get the info needed?
                            Knowing the age group would help. Where in the Miami area. There are a lot of teams around Miami.

Comment

Knowing the age group would help. Where in the Miami area. There are a lot of teams around Miami.
                              U13. Not sure what you mean by where in Miami. The major cross roads near me are 87th ave and 24th st.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X