Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fpl

Does anyone know what's going on with the FPL Florida Premier League? My sons team will be in FPL this year. Is this a part of NPL?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know what's going on with the FPL Florida Premier League? My sons team will be in FPL this year. Is this a part of NPL?
    Amazing new thing on the internet. It's called Google. You type in Florida Premier League and bam! It's right there in front of you.

Comment

The florida premier league renamed itself "Florida NPL" and it is part of the bigger NPL made up of many other leagues from many states. But the teams in the Florida NPL only play other Florida teams.

Comment

The florida premier league renamed itself "Florida NPL" and it is part of the bigger NPL made up of many other leagues from many states. But the teams in the Florida NPL only play other Florida teams.
        https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?EventID=54480
        It's not Florida NPL

Comment

This division of the Florida Premier League shows four teams: Florida Elite, GPS, Clay and Braden River.

Comment

From what I understand it's a new league that operates under NPL Florida that new clubs applying for NPL entry will play in for their first year before being added as full NPL members in their second year. I expect there is some caveat to it all?

Comment

From what I understand it's a new league that operates under NPL Florida that new clubs applying for NPL entry will play in for their first year before being added as full NPL members in their second year. I expect there is some caveat to it all?
              could this also possibly have to do with teams needing to play certain games to qualify for State Cup? just wondering

Comment

could this also possibly have to do with teams needing to play certain games to qualify for State Cup? just wondering
                Hahaha. Perhaps creating a second league from Florida to add to the NPL conglomeration of leagues. U.S.Club Soccer is keeping ahead in case USSF tries to start another league under DA. Then U.S. Club Soccer will always have the best clubs playing in ECNL and the Florida NPL when other clubs go play solely in USSF leagues.

Comment

This division of the Florida Premier League shows four teams: Florida Elite, GPS, Clay and Braden River.
                  My son is on one of these teams. We were told at the beginning of the season that we would be in FPL along with FSPL but that was the extent of it. We were recently told we have 4 FPL games at the beginning of October - 2 per weekend. This is great but I'd like to find a link with this information. I have looked. Can you tell me where you got this information showing these 4 teams?

Comment

My son is on one of these teams. We were told at the beginning of the season that we would be in FPL along with FSPL but that was the extent of it. We were recently told we have 4 FPL games at the beginning of October - 2 per weekend. This is great but I'd like to find a link with this information. I have looked. Can you tell me where you got this information showing these 4 teams?
                    Here is the link to the schedules.
                    http://nplflorida.demosphere.com/scr...1+++++84308607

Comment

Thank you! I cannot find where these 4 teams are shown anywhere.... Elite, GPS, Clay & Braden. Sorry....I can usually find most of what I am looking for but this one has me stumped.

Comment

No for two reasons.

1) not enough games in the younger age groups - it has to be a minimum 6 games; and
                        2) it's not affiliated with FYSA - only FYSA affiliate leagues can qualify you for state cup play.

Comment

It look like a movement to bring in new teams and clubs before they cut other clubs next year who are not part of the US Club based tier system.

Comment

Thank you! I cannot find where these 4 teams are shown anywhere.... Elite, GPS, Clay & Braden. Sorry....I can usually find most of what I am looking for but this one has me stumped.

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?EventID=54480

Comment

http://nplflorida.demosphere.com/sch...tml?1474540096

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X