Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have seen in all. A player was not allowed to play in a u19 game because player pass had an old picture. The picture was the same on that has been on the pass for the past four years.

The ref explained the picture has to be up to date and clearly, represent the player's current appearance. The player even showed his driver's license but still was not allow to play.
    I have never heard of this rule before.
    So I guess that didn't go like you planned? Now that TS posters have explained the rule to you, and the reason for the rule, why don't you go complain to your club about being lazy.

Comment

Why do we let these Refs let them feel like they such an authority? It goes right to their head and many go on a power trip.

Comment

Why do we let these Refs let them feel like they such an authority? It goes right to their head and many go on a power trip.
        Sorry OP, but enforcing the rule you admitted to badly violating is not a power trip. Learn some Personal Responsibility.

Comment

Because they do have the authority ... is part of the job.

Comment

You complain when they don't do their jobs (in your opinion), and complain when they do their jobs. Which is it? Last I checked "enforcing league rules" is part of a ref's job description.

Comment

I Love this game.

But....look at every single game played. Players want every throw in, every free kick, they complain both ways, they dive...so they cheat. Players, parents and coaches show no respect for the laws/rules of the game. Win at all costs including using illegal players.

The bottom line is futbol players try to cheat and the ref is correct to question what looks like an invalid pass. Instead of owning up to it, it's business as usual...i.e.: the ref is wrong.

Comment

Dear Clubs/Coaches/Managers,

Do your GD job and update the player passes on a seasonal/yearly basis.
                Nothing looks more unprofessional than a team that is carrying little johnny's or suzie's u10 profile picture on their current 2016 u16 or older team. A team with player passes from the past with players in different hodgepodge gear screams amatuer recreation and is unprofessional. No thanks I will go find a club/coach/team that is on top of their stuff.

Comment

The club issued new passes for the current season but did not update the pictures. Leason learned will be fixed before next game. The funny part is he already played 5 games with the same pass.

I guess all Refs do not look.
                  You must have one lazy rec club if they don't even do updated player passes. ridiculous

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X