X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can't be in DA if you're a U19...
    The u18 DA is 98's and 99's so yes they would be considered u19 by the new birth year change.

Comment

The u18 DA is 98's and 99's so yes they would be considered u19 by the new birth year change.
      yep, this is true

Comment

Scores for today?

Comment

Pretty bad year for this age group, big gaps in scores for the first couple of games.

Comment

TBU benefited from home cooking.

Former coach center ref
            Would not red card TBU or even yellow who was the last defender on goal scoring chance.
            None ref parent made offside call that he should not have been allowed to make and was not offside since the ball was played from a defender
            CLW missed pk and had more shots on target than tbu

For a team that has been together for 6+ years, it was a pretty poor performance. How many times did they string more than 3 passes together

I know scoreboard but nothing to write home about.

Not a pretty game for either team.
            -signed

MH (thrown out of TBFC)

Comment

I'd take Pinecrest or Team Boca to win the league but judging from the past results Leg-A-Z might be a sleeper.

Comment

I'd take Pinecrest or Team Boca to win the league but judging from the past results Leg-A-Z might be a sleeper.
                Clearly someone going just on scores and not someone who has actually watched the teams play. Look at what's out there (not just results) and assess from there. It is too early in the season to really make a call like that. Besides, Leg-A-Z is more than a sleeper. They have a solid record and solid players. I'd say they're a contender. Then again, I would need to see them play to confirm the hype.

Comment

Don't you win games by scoring goals? Isn't history (wins/losses) a predictor of future behavior, so yes, go w/ current scores. Unless big changes are under way, Team Boca takes it this year. Most powerhouses or even middle of the ground teams from last year have lost their ways.

Comment

Don't you win games by scoring goals? Isn't history (wins/losses) a predictor of future behavior, so yes, go w/ current scores. Unless big changes are under way, Team Boca takes it this year. Most powerhouses or even middle of the ground teams from last year have lost their ways.
                    Your logic makes sense, but as with most logic, there may be flaws. I will have to take the word of some random TS person who may or may not really know the low down on the teams in this age group? I think not. I will see for myself and base my assessment on what I see with my own eyes. Perhaps you are correct. Perhaps you are not. Only time will tell!!

Comment

Leg-A-Z has 2 D1 commits, that's 2 more than 95% of teams in FSPL this year.

Comment

Your logic makes sense, but as with most logic, there may be flaws. I will have to take the word of some random TS person who may or may not really know the low down on the teams in this age group? I think not. I will see for myself and base my assessment on what I see with my own eyes. Perhaps you are correct. Perhaps you are not. Only time will tell!!
                        Sounds like your new to this age group, or league perhaps, either way very new to this level of competition. Losing by 3+ goal differential is a tell tell sign your team is probably not in the right league, or if you are there to improve, then good for them, but you may not competitive until the end. If that's the case, don't see how you will win the league. Enjoy the games, some can be entertaining, others very painful to watch.

Comment

Sounds like your new to this age group, or league perhaps, either way very new to this level of competition. Losing by 3+ goal differential is a tell tell sign your team is probably not in the right league, or if you are there to improve, then good for them, but you may not competitive until the end. If that's the case, don't see how you will win the league. Enjoy the games, some can be entertaining, others very painful to watch.
                          Early season it is a tough call. Teams have many new players it may take some time for them to figure it out. If your team is allowing more than three goals a game you have a long way to go. The teams that allow the fewest goals are usually the better teams.

Comment

I am neither new to this age group or this league; while some of the teams in this group will struggle, it is impossible to determine which team will be the winner until further into the season. There are too many factors that could be key in the season. Teams lose players. Teams add players. Injuries. Dumb luck. Who knows. We all know that the best team on the pitch doesn't always translate into the team that wins it all -- #2016Euros ring a bell. Perhaps the early pick to win is who was stated earlier. There was a time when Arsenal was one of the favorites to win the EPL. And then came Leicester City. And that's all I'm saying, as a realist. It happens. And Arsenal hasn't won yet. Go figure!

Comment

Leg-A-Z has 2 D1 commits, that's 2 more than 95% of teams in FSPL this year.
                              Who? Highly doubt that, LegAz is a nobody team.

Comment

Who? Highly doubt that, LegAz is a nobody team.
                                It's true, one to FGCU and one to Jacksonville

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X