Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for going out of your way to spend so much time focusing on this team! You are probably bitter about something and you just can't do anything but bark and play the blame game and then try to plug into semantics.
    You're welcome. Don't give your team that much credit. There are players that stay away by choice...due to all the drama.

Comment

Camera Guy runs that team.

Comment

You're welcome. Don't give your team that much credit. There are players that stay away by choice...due to all the drama.
        You are so transparent that it's entertaining. Now you are going to throw around buzz words like drama in an effort to manipulate the truth that you are in no way directly involved in. And now you'll move on and start the finger pointing.

Comment

You are so transparent that it's entertaining. Now you are going to throw around buzz words like drama in an effort to manipulate the truth that you are in no way directly involved in. And now you'll move on and start the finger pointing.
          Glad I can entertain you. There is no finger pointing going on here. If I am so transparent, then who am I?

Comment

This is great! Your little Suzy got smacked around by this team, but you are better and they are given favors, soft schedule, etc. Yep. They lost in State quarterfinals to a very good TBU team. Your kid's team, however, earned their exit in first or second round. Keep trying to make this team look bad. They'll keep looking good. Your miserable life can continue as usual. Loving the high level competition! Makes watching fun.

Comment

This is great! Your little Suzy got smacked around by this team, but you are better and they are given favors, soft schedule, etc. Yep. They lost in State quarterfinals to a very good TBU team. Your kid's team, however, earned their exit in first or second round. Keep trying to make this team look bad. They'll keep looking good. Your miserable life can continue as usual. Loving the high level competition! Makes watching fun.
              I don't have to try to make your team look bad. They do a good job on their own. They couldn't even win a weak Disney bracket during Memorial Day. What is fun is your cast of characters. Do yourself a favor big boy...ask EO about the favor. You know I am right.

Comment

Well, out of 8 teams in the quarterfinals, two can go to SRPL. At U18, SRPL is a lot of travel for little exposure, it would only take 4-5 other teams to opt out of SRPL to make room for them.

Unless you know of a team that finished higher or had a better argument for taking an SRPL slot THAT YOU {{{KNOW}}} WANTED TO GO BUT WERE PASSED OVER, then shut the f up.

Comment

I don't have to try to make your team look bad. They do a good job on their own. They couldn't even win a weak Disney bracket during Memorial Day. What is fun is your cast of characters. Do yourself a favor big boy...ask EO about the favor. You know I am right.
                  Wow! You really do spend a lot of time tracking this team and their schedule and who they play. A lot of effort from someone that doesn't have a kid on this team. So sad of you for you to carve out all your time in to this team. If you have RPL info, then post! You are a pathetic display of a mature adult and will instead elect to hide behind a cloud a speculation with zero facts.

Comment

Wow! You really do spend a lot of time tracking this team and their schedule and who they play. A lot of effort from someone that doesn't have a kid on this team. So sad of you for you to carve out all your time in to this team. If you have RPL info, then post! You are a pathetic display of a mature adult and will instead elect to hide behind a cloud a speculation with zero facts.
                    A cloud of speculation with zero facts.... I told you...ask EO. Truth is...your are afraid to ask. You don't want to upset anyone and mess with your little Mia's playing time. Continue to be the good little soldier with the big mouth. Sounds like another parent on your team. You know....the one who walks around and stirs the pot, then runs off once he gets it going.

Comment

A cloud of speculation with zero facts.... I told you...ask EO. Truth is...your are afraid to ask. You don't want to upset anyone and mess with your little Mia's playing time. Continue to be the good little soldier with the big mouth. Sounds like another parent on your team. You know....the one who walks around and stirs the pot, then runs off once he gets it going.
                      you are the one trying to stir up drama.
                      Spend more time on your kids own team and less on this one. No one is interested in your fishing expedition...

Comment

you are the one trying to stir up drama.
                        Spend more time on your kids own team and less on this one. No one is interested in your fishing expedition...
                        Be careful when you speak for the majority....the silent ones may eventually speak up. Continue to live in your fantasy world.

Comment

Be careful when you speak for the majority....the silent ones may eventually speak up. Continue to live in your fantasy world.
                          Continue to live in your pathetic world where you consume yourself with a team you don't even belong to.

Comment

Continue to live in your pathetic world where you consume yourself with a team you don't even belong to.
                            You are quite defensive over a few comments. Maybe it is you who is consumed with this team. Maybe you live through little Mia. That would actually make your world pathetic. I can tell by your tone, word choice, and emotion that I am right. Maybe the team will carry you out on their shoulders after wins this season. That would make your day!!

Comment

You are quite defensive over a few comments. Maybe it is you who is consumed with this team. Maybe you live through little Mia. That would actually make your world pathetic. I can tell by your tone, word choice, and emotion that I am right. Maybe the team will carry you out on their shoulders after wins this season. That would make your day!!
                              you living through his/her daughters team is a bit more pathetic than the parent living through their own team, from your emotions we can tell you probably have a bit of a napoleon complex

Comment

you living through his/her daughters team is a bit more pathetic than the parent living through their own team, from your emotions we can tell you probably have a bit of a napoleon complex
                                Who says I am living through his daughter's team? Clearly he knows what I am saying is correct, or he would have just discarded it. He, like you, know what I am saying is right, that is why you resort to middle school tactics. Thank goodness EO will keep you all in check this season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X