Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be a dumb*****. Both clubs have composite teams and ECNL allows it. The teams count, like it or not. Unless you can provide a link from ECNL that says they don't count, then you are 100% in the wrong. Its not TBU's fault they have a decent team. So in short, GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
    Is it me or does it seem that 90% of the people on TS are from TBU and WFF.

Comment

Is it me or does it seem that 90% of the people on TS are from TBU and WFF.
      Actually think there are only about a dozen of us who post and follow TS . It makes us feel important .

Comment

I think for the total fl standings that were shown they should not have been included since not all have teams for that.

If you are just pulling out TBU and WFF. Sure. Doesn't really show who is better at pooling together the best A team in Tampa or ECNL, but over all ECNL standing between the two they are including.

Comment

I think for the total fl standings that were shown they should not have been included since not all have teams for that.

If you are just pulling out TBU and WFF. Sure. Doesn't really show who is better at pooling together the best A team in Tampa or ECNL, but over all ECNL standing between the two they are including.
          Not the previous poster and not to "discount" composite teams in any way but nobody counts composite teams. First, not all clubs have them. Second, composite teams are B teams. Not being mean but clubs compare their best teams against each other. Heck, even ECNL doesn't count them in rating clubs.

Comment

Not the previous poster and not to "discount" composite teams in any way but nobody counts composite teams. First, not all clubs have them. Second, composite teams are B teams. Not being mean but clubs compare their best teams against each other. Heck, even ECNL doesn't count them in rating clubs.
            Forest meet trees. Not sure why you guys are investing so much energy into these record tabulations anyways. And then especially to argue if a certain age group "counts." And your overall point is?

Comment

Forest meet trees. Not sure why you guys are investing so much energy into these record tabulations anyways. And then especially to argue if a certain age group "counts." And your overall point is?
              If you're asking me. I am actually glad that someone is keeping a tally. Its informative. I was just stating my point of view that if you are going to compare the clubs then you compare the 5 age groups U14-U18. Thats it

Comment

WFF vs GSA

U14 0-2
                U15 3-3
                U16 2-2
                U17 5-1
                U18 1-0

Comment

TBU 17 and 18 both won

Comment

TBU 17 and 18 both won
                    About time poor showing so far

Comment

About time poor showing so far
                      18s? yes, 17s? No. Doing better than expected.

Comment

18s? yes, 17s? No. Doing better than expected.
                        Only last year TBU beating their chest we are the no1 girls club in Florida. Not even the no1 in Tampa. You guys should head back to state cup and win some games.

Comment

Only last year TBU beating their chest we are the no1 girls club in Florida. Not even the no1 in Tampa. You guys should head back to state cup and win some games.
                          You keep posting that, as if doing so will make it so. Got any TBU posts on this site that you can point to and back it up?

Comment

JFC did well this weekend:

Versus Concorde:
                            U14 1-1
                            U15 1-1
                            U16 1-0
                            U17 2-0
                            U18 4-0

Versus BUSA:
                            U14 3-2
                            U15 4-0
                            U16 0-1
                            U17 1-3
                            U18 5-0

Comment

You keep posting that, as if doing so will make it so. Got any TBU posts on this site that you can point to and back it up?
                              WFF v TBU again?

Here something for both of you.

Yes, I saw on here TBU talking crap on here after the Sc run. No I am not going to look it up for you because you didn't see it. TBU act if they are light years better WFF. Better yes, but not by too much. They are better in Tampa. if JFC and OC keep their best players in ECNL TBU will be 5th in ECNL for FL clubs next year. Which is last next year.

And TBU is not doing great, but WFF v TBU ECNL weekend TBU will go 4-2 over WFF unless ties break it up a bit, but TBU will have the winning record face to face. 14, 15, 18, and composite will go to them.

Comment

WFF v TBU again?

Here something for both of you.

Yes, I saw on here TBU talking crap on here after the Sc run. No I am not going to look it up for you because you didn't see it. TBU act if they are light years better WFF. Better yes, but not by too much. They are better in Tampa. if JFC and OC keep their best players in ECNL TBU will be 5th in ECNL for FL clubs next year. Which is last next year.

And TBU is not doing great, but WFF v TBU ECNL weekend TBU will go 4-2 over WFF unless ties break it up a bit, but TBU will have the winning record face to face. 14, 15, 18, and composite will go to them.
                                OC and JFC will move their best into GDA and the girls welcome the move. Not because they don't like ECNL it's that they know for sure DA will bring them the college support they want. They know playing DA will scale them to the highest level. Can't pass that up, right girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X