R3pl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's out but I suspect schedule is still a work n process as no games listed for October for my daughter's bracket. I suspect more changes are coming, such as a third game over Labor Day weekend so I wouldn't place too much emphasis on what is currently posted.

Comment

This schedule is ridiculous. The have games the 1st weekend at 4 pm on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This schedule is ridiculous. The have games the 1st weekend at 4 pm on Sunday.
        Welcome to R3PL.

Comment

Nashville???? Why? Could they get any farther away? It originally said Knoxville, which is closer for most teams. Anyone know why they would choose Nashville over Knoxville?

Comment

Nashville???? Why? Could they get any farther away? It originally said Knoxville, which is closer for most teams. Anyone know why they would choose Nashville over Knoxville?
            BFE Alabama, BFE South Carolina, BFE Georgia and more of the same for 2nd half of the season. Wait until you experience a weekend in Decatur, Alabama. I think you will be very thankful to go to a town like Nashville.

Comment

The University of Tenn. has a home football game that weekend- you could play in Knoxville and sleep in Nashville if you want???

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous scheduling. No care or concern for travel time or distances for Florida teams.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous scheduling. No care or concern for travel time or distances for Florida teams.
                  Nothing would ever make you idiots happy anyway so just take up another sport to mess up your kids life and leave us alone !

Comment

Just play in In-State Leagues, A loss is a loss regardless of borders,plus less travel.

Comment

Going to cost us a fortune this year and for what??? We should have played FSPL or something else. This schedule and the locations are crap! How many more flights do we have to make for the second half of our season? How many more trips to nowhere USA? This is not good in any way.

Comment

Going to cost us a fortune this year and for what??? We should have played FSPL or something else. This schedule and the locations are crap! How many more flights do we have to make for the second half of our season? How many more trips to nowhere USA? This is not good in any way.
                        I just have to say that playing ECNL at OC we put our daughter on a bus for free on Friday and go on about our lives. Life is so good at OC. Thanks for letting me share that.

Comment

I just have to say that playing ECNL at OC we put our daughter on a bus for free on Friday and go on about our lives. Life is so good at OC. Thanks for letting me share that.
                          The wheels on the free OCYS bus go 'round and 'round, especially when they get home 2am Monday morning with a Chem test at 8am the same day. Nice priorities there chump.
                          Thanks for letting me share with you.

Comment

"Free" and ocys should never be used in the same sentence

Comment

It is part of the hefty dues paid up front. Is the Pride covering any travel expenses for ECNL?

Comment

Decatur Alabama is the first stop!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X