Pinecrest New Direction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would they go that far. unless the DA is asking them to tryout its a long drive for a poor premiere team. Weston does not have an older pre academy. so any 98 or 99 not making the DA they are on the crap teams. go to kendall and for sure they will pick most the 98's and some of the 99's playing up. they alway change there team every year. weston never changes.

Comment

Pinecrest Done

I think Pinecrest is done.
      Now Hugo is also gone to Coral Gables, Nader is the DOC, by the way he can not even kick a soccer ball, and they keep on making money from their recreational and Future Kendall Stars soccer program.,
      The arab is Ali Baba and the two thiefs (WIFE and son).

My God what has Pinecrest become? a shame

Comment

Lets wait and see if tryout really reflects that. It will be interesting for sure. Where would they go. Really, to the dade broward line and beyond is not a short drive 2-3-4 times per week for training and back for large numbers of people.

Comment

There's always a lot of discord there but no one ever leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            There's always a lot of discord there but no one ever leaves.
            The difference is that they had a well represented, organized and competitive club before the Moztarzadeh regime took over. Like Ayatollah did in Iran. Poor organization, losing fields, coaches and poorest showing in State Cup ever. I hear they have given up the Golf Tournament, this was the last year for the club banquet and it looks like this could be the last year for their Mega Cup Tournament based on poor showing and organization lat year. I heard teams played 1 game and no refunds for referees. This family is trying to take as much money as possible knowing very well that the club will fail. Parents are the same, organization changed so w can't use the excuse that parents do not want to leave Pinecrest. It is truly shame with what ha happened to Pinecrest after all these years.

Comment

I wonder what is happening over there Coaching list for 2016-2017 is out and the Ayatollah is only coaching 2 of the young boys teams.

Comment

I wonder what is happening over there Coaching list for 2016-2017 is out and the Ayatollah is only coaching 2 of the young boys teams.
                He screws up all the older teams and the parents figure it out so he jumps back to the younger age groups, screws them up and it's a cycle. When will everyone figure out that the Ayatollah is an imposter with a D license. He thinks he's a good coach. He sucks. You are warned if your going to be coached by him. He has done nothing to better himself license and coaching wise in ten years. Is he committed as a coach and DOC? They tell everyone at Pinecrest they want higher level licensed coaches. You be the judge.

Comment

We have formed a committee and are currently looking into it. We hope to have this resolved before tryouts.
                  The Committee is Renato Salazar, his wife, landscaper and cleaning lady.

Comment

I think Pinecrest is done.
                    Now Hugo is also gone to Coral Gables, Nader is the DOC, by the way he can not even kick a soccer ball, and they keep on making money from their recreational and Future Kendall Stars soccer program.,
                    The arab is Ali Baba and the two thiefs (WIFE and son).

My God what has Pinecrest become? a shame
                    Stop sending your team to top tournaments, they s u c k. Your not a competitive club anymore. Stay home and register your teams with Soccer Skilz Unlimited tournaments. Recreational.

Comment

Jealous of soccer skills again....;))

Comment

Jealous of soccer skills again....;))
                        Oh yes so jealous

Comment

Iran and Renato have destroyed Pinecrest

It is very sad what money and greed do to a person. The Iranian, Ali Baba and Renato the thief have destroyed the remainder of what Pinecrest was. Now is just a recreational club with no purpose, except to make money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$ for Renato, Maureen, Nader and all his family. Sad but true.

Pinecrest Money Club

Sad

Comment

It is ashamed that they had almost 1200 registered players for tryouts......looks like this club is done :)

Comment

It is ashamed that they had almost 1200 registered players for tryouts......looks like this club is done :)
                              I demand a recount!

Comment

Thank you Nader Moztarzadeh for the direction you promised to take the club. You and the coward Renato Salazar have ruined this club. The poorest showing of the clubs history in State Cup. The once mighty girls program is done, fried. Start watching your teams fall apart boys and girls.1 team from the boys and girls side going to final eight. Disaster It's all going to crumble. Bye, bye Pinecrest.
                                What's hilarious about this whole rant is that you would never have the courage to say this to either of them face to face, so you hide anonymously and whine here instead. Having said that, I'm not sure how much credibility a coward has.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X