Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The party of stupid is going to revolt? Can't wait.
    Oh, you of little mind, did you forget who has the military in their pocket. Go ahead and vote for that Dike and see what happens.

Comment

LOL! That is pretty funny.

Comment

Top 5 u16 DA

1. Chargers
        2. OCYS
        3. Weston
        4. Kendall
        5. Jax

Comment

Why top 01 just quit OC da? Not right.

Comment

Why top 01 just quit OC da? Not right.
            Who quit?

Comment

Research indicates the opposite, that Republicans have higher IQs than DemoKKKrats:
              http://therightstuff.biz/2014/11/05/...han-democrats/

The best liberals and liberal media can do to obfuscate this is point to ambiguous research by politically biased principal investigators that reach the conclusion that the "jury is still out" notwithstanding the fact that liberals tend to think they are smarter (in other words - they are epistemically arrogant- which may explain their history of institutional racism):
              http://content.time.com/time/health/...968042,00.html

Comment

Who quit?
                I heard he might have been let go

Comment

I heard he might have been let go
                  The former TBU kid?

Comment

Research indicates the opposite, that Republicans have higher IQs than DemoKKKrats:
                    http://therightstuff.biz/2014/11/05/...han-democrats/

The best liberals and liberal media can do to obfuscate this is point to ambiguous research by politically biased principal investigators that reach the conclusion that the "jury is still out" notwithstanding the fact that liberals tend to think they are smarter (in other words - they are epistemically arrogant- which may explain their history of institutional racism):
                    http://content.time.com/time/health/...968042,00.html
                    Thank you for revealing how stupid you are. What a moron. SMH

Comment

The former TBU kid?
                      More attitude issues?

Comment

Just a refresher on Angry ACYS Dad

This is how he responds to a question as to why this team applied to play U17 FSPL this year>

Hi! First time poster on this thread. I just had to chime in. Hope you don't mind...

You are a gigantic A** Clown. You have no idea what this team looks like this year moron. I can guarantee you that this year's Elite I 01' team will definitely not finish 40th in the age group this season and I further guarantee that this 01 team will be one of the better teams in the state.

The new squad has a good portion (6) of the 2000's (who finished 3rd in pts in the state of FL last year) dropping to age along with over 80 new faces from clubs all throughout the area. Tons of talent on this team with a second team full of talent to back them up.

Maybe you'll be brave enough to enlighten us with which club your Landy plays at since you're into the whole "club/kid bashing" thing but I doubt it. Easier to flex your internet muscle and talk sh*t, right little guy? lol

Just one time in my life I'd love to meet a clown like you in person who spews internet garbage without consequence. But calling you out on here will have to be good enough I guess.

Post your team or shut your hole and get ready to quietly eat a turd pie when we destroy your little Landy's team this season.

Have a nice day.
                        In case you missed his bold prediction:
                        You are a gigantic A** Clown. You have no idea what this team looks like this year moron. I can guarantee you that this year's Elite I 01' team will definitely not finish 40th in the age group this season and I further guarantee that this 01 team will be one of the better teams in the state.

The new squad has a good portion (6) of the 2000's (who finished 3rd in pts in the state of FL last year) dropping to age along with over 80 new faces from clubs all throughout the area. Tons of talent on this team with a second team full of talent to back them up.

Post your team or shut your hole and get ready to quietly eat a turd pie when we destroy your little Landy's team this season.
                        Have a nice day as you quietly eat your turd pie.

Comment

More attitude issues?
                          Not former TBU.

Comment

Is TBU still claiming to be the end all be all? From what I understand all of their good talent went elsewhere.

Comment

How this all going? Development. How many years take to see fruits of the loom?
                              Where is Sammy? Goodness he went with his girl to the college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X