Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1 goal scored on wff during disney showcase using the same goalie all 5 games. coach pulls goalie after 10 mins of sunday's game results oc3 wff1.
    you're kidding right?

Comment

Lake Worth TIED OC? That has to be an error. Must have been 10-0 OC and someone forgot the "1".

Comment

Lake Worth TIED OC? That has to be an error. Must have been 10-0 OC and someone forgot the "1".
        Maybe some players were not there this weekend. They only beat PBG 2-0 and they stink. Once the Wellington players left they became a rec team.

Comment

Maybe some players were not there this weekend. They only beat PBG 2-0 and they stink. Once the Wellington players left they became a rec team.
          nope, just one of those weekends. sometimes you look past some teams based on records. great lesson for the boys.

Comment

Weak

let's face it. fspl looks really weak this year. the age year adjustment could be a culprit. but the teas look lousy

Comment

let's face it. fspl looks really weak this year. the age year adjustment could be a culprit. but the teas look lousy
              I agree that age year is an issue, seems to have caused a lot of chaos in this initial year at least. toughest on this age group and U19s

Comment

Ocys

Hey OCYS parent, wouldn't a friendly with FC Florida Prep be fun? We think so. Our club president has written twice to your coach DOC and hasn't heard back. What's up? The boys would have fun.

Comment

Hey OCYS parent, wouldn't a friendly with FC Florida Prep be fun? We think so. Our club president has written twice to your coach DOC and hasn't heard back. What's up? The boys would have fun.
                  come on up. you can do a back to back friendly with Montverde perhaps. Or you can come up to the OC Cup like last year. Of course last year the FCF U17 team lost to the OC U16 team so maybe not?

Comment

come on up. you can do a back to back friendly with Montverde perhaps. Or you can come up to the OC Cup like last year. Of course last year the FCF U17 team lost to the OC U16 team so maybe not?
                    Last year's FCF U17 team is an entirely different group. What does that have to do with anything? And are you just throwing Montverde's name in there because you know OC won't beat us, and you don't want us to go back home undefeated?

Comment

And what will this prove? Many of the kids (on both teams) are seniors and have college commitments. So who cares.

Comment

Last year's FCF U17 team is an entirely different group. What does that have to do with anything? And are you just throwing Montverde's name in there because you know OC won't beat us, and you don't want us to go back home undefeated?
                        just mentioning in case there is any concern. But I think it would be an awesome opportunity for both teams. I brought up Montverde as a chance for your team to get more than one game against quality competition. We scrimmaged Montverde the day after they scrimmaged FCF last year.

it's all good bro.

Comment

Joke

What a joke? Orlando city has yet to win one meaningful game. FC Florida 99s beat the #1 team in the country 4-1. Do you really think Orlando city would have a chance?

Comment

Troll

What a joke? Orlando city has yet to win one meaningful game. FC Florida 99s beat the #1 team in the country 4-1. Do you really think Orlando city would have a chance?
                            Troll comment. I was the person who made the original suggestion of a friendly with OCYS. The trash talk above is not from me. Probably not from anyone at FC Florida.

Comment

Troll comment. I was the person who made the original suggestion of a friendly with OCYS. The trash talk above is not from me. Probably not from anyone at FC Florida.
                              wouldn't be TS without the trolls.

I know FCF will be at Disney, will the team be playing at CASL as well?

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post

PREDICTIONS

SATURDAY
                                Davie vs. CES The surprise loss by Davie to Rush notwithstanding, I think Davie is a solid team. Look for them to bounce back on Saturday, Davie for the win.

PBG vs OCYS OC continues their winning ways

RM vs. CSU Until I see otherwise, RM is not going to beat anyone in the top half of the table, pick CSU.

GPS West Red vs. Strictly Strictly has 6 games in the books, but looks like they showed up for only two-beating lowly Rush by a goal and losing to CES by only a goal. Every other game has been a dumpster fire. IF they show up to play they might beat GPS West, but odds favor GPS WR for the win.

GPS Orlando vs. LW LW finished 12th last year & has their work cut out for them to match that performance. Don't expect it to start Saturday as GPS Orlando will win.

WFF vs. Lee County Both teams are 3-3 and this should be a good matchup and my GAME OF THE DAY. The question will be which WFF team shows up, the Disney Q team or the FSPL team from last Sunday. Should be a good game, I will pick WFF.

ACYS vs. BSA ACYS

Rush vs. FCDEC FCDEC is an enigma to me. They lose some close FSPL games yet get blown out by Lee County, but win their group at Disney Q over GPS Orlando and BSA. My gut says they should handle Rush, but then Rush shows up Sunday and beats Davie. Hmmm....let me think about this....... based on the body of work I have to go with FCDEC.

SUNDAY
                                FCDEC vs. BSA This game is a toss-up to me. I already explained my confusion about FCDEC, BSA is nearly as confounding. They were blown out by Strictly, squeezed a one goal win over LW but beat WFF and tied PBG and played Davie and CSU pretty close. I have to choose, so I will choose BSA.

Strictly vs. Lee County Lee County for the win.

GPS West Red vs. WFF WFF.

GPS Orlando vs. PBG GPS Orlando has more offensive potency, I pick GPS Orlando.

Davie vs. RM Is Davie in the top half of the table? Yes. Davie.

Rush vs. ACYS ACYS.

LW vs. OCYS This would be the upset of the season, but it won't be. OC.

CSU vs. CES The battle of the "Corals", who will emerge as the apex predator of the reef? All punning aside, this is the GAME OF THE DAY, a battle between number 3 and 4 on the table. I think CES has an edge, but they have a tougher game Saturday (vs. Davie) than CSU (vs. RM). Because I have to pick a winner, I will go with CES.
                                Well, most of the games have posted, the only one I haven't heard definitively is the Davie vs. RM. But first, a quick update from the previous weekend of games we have a couple more scores posted. GPS West Red did beat LW and RM and FCDEC battled to a draw so my record coming into this weekend was 9-4-2.

RESULTS

SATURDAY
                                Davie vs. CES RAINED OUT

PBG vs OCYS CORRECT

RM vs. CSU RAINED OUT

GPS West Red vs. Strictly RAINED OUT

GPS Orlando vs. LW RAINED OUT

WFF vs. Lee County RAINED OUT

ACYS vs. BSA CORRECT

Rush vs. FCDEC I said that FCDEC is an enigma to me, and they were even more confusing losing to Rush. WRONG

SUNDAY
                                FCDEC vs. BSA Maybe I should just skip FCDEC games. WRONG

Strictly vs. Lee County CORRECT

GPS West Red vs. WFF CORRECT

GPS Orlando vs. PBG CORRECT

Davie vs. RM The result hasn't posted and I haven't heard anything about this game, but I am going to go with the assumption that Hell has not frozen over and Davie won. CORRECT

Rush vs. ACYS CORRECT

LW vs. OCYS "This would be the upset of the season, but it won't be. OC."
                                I SHOULD mark this as WRONG but it was a DRAW. It seems like an upset, though, and it mars a perfect season for OC.

CSU vs. CES CORRECT

So, for the weekend I finish 8-2-1 and my overall record is 17-6-3.

PREDICTION

Only 1 game so far has been rescheduled:

Davie vs CES I picked Davie originally and see nothing to change that, I pick Davie to win.

Look for more reschedules to come out this week, at the very least I'll be back for the games on the 22nd & 23rd!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X