Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perspective and BTDT this thread belongs to you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go idiots. Brought your own thread back to the top so you'll feel loved. Go for it and stay off the other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Too funny. What happened to the convicted felon and child molester theories? Never said I didn't have a daughter or other children. My daughter was not a club-level soccer player. I've never blamed BTDT for anything regarding my life or my children's lives. I've never met BTDT, have no interest in doing so, and I can't think of a single way he's had any effect on my real life, etc, etc. Complete fiction, per usual.

Finally, if someone is driving by his house he should call the police. Simple.

Oh ya, you did deny having a daughter PMan, more then once. But unlike you, I have no intention of going back to find your posts. All I can tell this forum (not you PMan because you'll only deny it) is I suggested more then once the scenario with your daughter and more than once you posted you only had a son.

And I'm the one who figured out you worked in the psychiatry/psychologist field and now figured out your connection to BTDT through that field. You'll have to look elsewhere for the poster who connected you to a felony or called you Nigel.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Here you go idiots. Brought your own thread back to the top so you'll feel loved. Go for it and stay off the other threads.
        ^^^^^^ Because it's all about him, the PMan attempts to revive this thread.^^^^^^

And yes, I've taken the bait, but only because I've come across this little tidbit that describes the PMan's psychosis so well. Just thought the forum would find this interesting.

"The research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

It is hard to overplay the results: The study found correlations, sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior. What’s more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits (except for narcissism) and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet.

...Overall, the authors found that the relationship between sadism and trolling was the strongest, and that indeed, sadists appear to troll because they find it pleasurable. “Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others,” they wrote. “Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!”

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...ychopathy.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X