2:30 PM

NEFC ELITE U14 GIRLS 7
    AZTEC SOCCER GIRLS 01

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=14
    Someone cried!

Comment

Hope this makes everyone feel better

Comment

Is this a typo on the NPL New England website? They really didn't just put up 9 goals??

Oakwood(U14) - 9
        Aztec (U14) - 1

Totally classless. What a joke Oakwood is! This is a great team, everyone knows that. At about 7-0, I'm sure it was obvious to all involved that Oakwood would win this game. A real coach would tell the kids to possess. Period. The parents on that team should be completely embarrassed.

Get it?

Comment

Yeah, we get it. At some point, running it up becomes outrageous. Everyone has a different line on what that is.

Cosmetically, anything above double-digits does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Yeah, we get it. At some point, running it up becomes outrageous. Everyone has a different line on what that is.

Cosmetically, anything above double-digits does it for me.

NEFC Parent who started this thread is loving it. Totally fish hooked everyone. Who cares , they pounded a weak team, don't give them the satisfaction of complaining about it.

Comment

Sure does take the focus off of NEFC Elite 13s actually losing to Aztecs.

Comment

At U10 several years ago, the same Aztec team beat my kid's team 22-1. Their obnoxious parents were cheering as loudly at goal 22 as they were at the first. Nice to see karma in action.

Comment

At U10 several years ago, the same Aztec team beat my kid's team 22-1. Their obnoxious parents were cheering as loudly at goal 22 as they were at the first. Nice to see karma in action.
                  Your kid must really suck.

Comment

I'm an outsider and I don't believe this 22-0 story.

In any case, a blowout is useless for both sides. Onus is on the stronger team's coach to make the game something that promotes development. There is a long road to go for all of these girls.

And lets remember that no matter how they dominate at the u-little levels, still only 1 in 100 get a college scholarship.

Comment

And lets remember that no matter how they dominate at the u-little levels, still only 1 in 100 get a college scholarship.
                      Impossible. Several on here have birthed the superspecial, I can just tell by their 'tudes.

Comment

I'm an outsider and I don't believe this 22-0 story.

In any case, a blowout is useless for both sides. Onus is on the stronger team's coach to make the game something that promotes development. There is a long road to go for all of these girls.

Way too much sensibility in one post for TS. You must be lost...or new.

Comment

Your kid must really suck.
                          But she plays for GPS now and they tell me in their snazzy accents that she'll get a scholarship. Is this not true?

Comment

Way too much sensibility in one post for TS. You must be lost...or new.
                            genius lol well played

Comment

How soon people forget. Once upon a time they did lay embarrassing loses on other teams like this and with some frequency too. The real issue is now that they don't have the fire power to beat teams like that anymore so now suddenly it's time for everyone to be all chivalrous. That's more than a little hypocritical.

What the hell is going on with the Aztec's? Clearly things are going in the wrong direction up there. That's a shame.
                              Aztec's are a northshore club that happen to have a few decent teams that will be successful (U12G, U13G and U12B are okay). They don't have a large enough region to pull from to sustain competing in npl at all levels every year, and all of the talent on the northshore at U14G went to Breakers North.

Comment

Aztec's are a northshore club that happen to have a few decent teams that will be successful (U12G, U13G and U12B are okay). They don't have a large enough region to pull from to sustain competing in npl at all levels every year, and all of the talent on the northshore at U14G went to Breakers North.
                                Aztec 13s were good enough to be NEFC's best team in the nation lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X