Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every team graduates seniors every year, very often their best players. But you said "they graduated what talent they had" which by definition means the remaining players have no talent. So you have no class, just a penchant for insulting young girls. Your mom must be so proud of you.
    Ironic that you're the one commenting about me having a daughter riding the pine or not being good enough to make the team -- keeping it classy -- jackass. How's the glass house working out for you?

Comment

Ironic that you're the one commenting about me having a daughter riding the pine or not being good enough to make the team -- keeping it classy -- jackass. How's the glass house working out for you?
      I'm doing fine because I don't need to insult young girls to feel good about myself, obviously a problem you're struggling with.

Comment

I'm doing fine because I don't need to insult young girls to feel good about myself, obviously a problem you're struggling with.
        Hahaha. And your comments about riding the pine or not making a team weren't
        intended as insults right? You are SUCH a fraud.

Too bad all you can think of are childish attempts at insults. When you can't refute any of the points about the situation, team, history, coaches, scheduling, etc -- attack the messenger. You've got nothing.

Comment

Battle of the unbeaten on Saturday Night at Kicks for Cancer. LS at 6-0 vs CC at 5-0. Going to be a great afternoon.

Anyone know why CC is now in the DCL Large? Saw on on the globe site.

Comment

Battle of the unbeaten on Saturday Night at Kicks for Cancer. LS at 6-0 vs CC at 5-0. Going to be a great afternoon.

Anyone know why CC is now in the DCL Large? Saw on on the globe site.
            The DCL was re-shuffled a year ago when Cambridge R&L joined; Waltham needed to move to DCL small and CC's record of success meant it made more sense for them to be Large.

CC and LS squared off in the Kicks for Cancer game last year when both were again undefeated, with LS coming away with the victory and going on to the D1 state semifinals, while CC lost in the D2 North finals. Two strong HS teams with a bunch of good players; it should be a fun match up to watch.

Comment

The DCL was re-shuffled a year ago when Cambridge R&L joined; Waltham needed to move to DCL small and CC's record of success meant it made more sense for them to be Large.

CC and LS squared off in the Kicks for Cancer game last year when both were again undefeated, with LS coming away with the victory and going on to the D1 state semifinals, while CC lost in the D2 North finals. Two strong HS teams with a bunch of good players; it should be a fun match up to watch.
              Should be a good HS game. 2 of the top 3 contenders in the DCL to be sure. Think I might give a slight edge to CC -- but could easily go either way.

Comment

Will CC play in D1 playoffs this year or stay with D2?

Comment

Will CC play in D1 playoffs this year or stay with D2?
                  According to the MIAA list, they're D2 through the 2016-2017 academic year. Most D1 teams have 700 - 900+ girls; CC has 639, fitting in with the D2 teams who typically look to have aroound 500 - 700 girls.

They should have a nice playoff run.

Comment

CC beat LS 3-1 at Kick for Cancer. CC took advantage of two opportunities in the first six minutes. LS looked very shaky early. After that it was an even game. Rematch should be great. We go to LS at the end of the season.

AB 9 Bedford 0 - Looks like AB is waking up

Comment

LS 2-1 over Westford
                      AB 2-1 over Newton South

Huge game in the rain on Thursday when AB hosts LS. Get your umbrellas!

Comment

AB over LS 2-0.

CC over NS 1-0.

Newton South are 0-3 against the good teams in the DCL and have to play them each
                        a second time.

Comment

AB over LS 2-0.

CC over NS 1-0.

Newton South are 0-3 against the good teams in the DCL and have to play them each
                          a second time.
                          Did South put 10 players behind the ball and go for the 0-0 tie? Was anybody at the game to tell us how it went down?

Comment

Did South put 10 players behind the ball and go for the 0-0 tie? Was anybody at the game to tell us how it went down?
                            Haha. I see you've experienced the "strategy" of the Wizards of Newton South? Wasn't at the game, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if those were the tactics.

Comment

Haha. I see you've experienced the "strategy" of the Wizards of Newton South? Wasn't at the game, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if those were the tactics.
                              The coach yelled a lot. The players kicked it wicked far whenever they could. They made a human pyramid in front of the net to block it all up so that nothing could possibly get through. Then they sang songs and looked at their phones on the bus ride back.

Comment

Don't forget the timeouts. Newton South *always* uses their timeouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X