Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perspective and BTDT this thread belongs to you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meltdown continues and you still can't identify who's posting. Why won't you answer a very pointed question - DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN PLAYING YOUTH SOCCER???

If you can't answer it, you're a complete fraud.
    BTNT, you are the complete fraud as you will not answer ANY simple question.

Comment

BTNT, you are the complete fraud as you will not answer ANY simple question.
      Not BTDT, but you at least have shown people that you're a fraud and have no integrity. I'll ask again - DO YOU HAVE A CHILD PLAYING YOUTH SOCCER??? It's a very simple yes or no answer.

Comment

Not BTDT, but you at least have shown people that you're a fraud and have no integrity. I'll ask again - DO YOU HAVE A CHILD PLAYING YOUTH SOCCER??? It's a very simple yes or no answer.
        BTDT (or whoever), do you think BTDT wrote the Suzie posts? SIMPLE.

Comment

BTDT (or whoever), do you think BTDT wrote the Suzie posts? SIMPLE.
          No. Now answer the question posed to you.
          PERSPECTIVE - DO YOU HAVE A CHILD PLAYING YOUTH SOCCER???
          Your silence speaks volumes about you as a man (debatable).

Comment

Meltdown continues and you still can't identify who's posting. Why won't you answer a very pointed question - DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN PLAYING YOUTH SOCCER???

The answer is "No, not anymore." And that pertains to the college game, too.

Comment

The answer is "No, not anymore." And that pertains to the college game, too.
              So you're just a creep who trolls a soccer forums?

Comment

No. Now answer the question posed to you.
                PERSPECTIVE - DO YOU HAVE A CHILD PLAYING YOUTH SOCCER???
                Your silence speaks volumes about you as a man (debatable).
                Thanks, BTNT. How is the meeting going??

Comment

Thanks, BTNT. How is the meeting going??
                  Still not BTDT. Do you realize how many people dislike you? There are many so keep swinging in the dark. You'll get it right some day.

Comment

Still not BTDT. Do you realize how many people dislike you? There are many so keep swinging in the dark. You'll get it right some day.
                    Your denials "speak volumes." When your support posts start flying in maybe someone will believe you.

Comment

Now now, don't forget... he's a world-class stalker too.

Comment

No, not a creep, but someone who posts regularly, some might say obsessively, on soccer forums.

Comment

No, not a creep, but someone who posts regularly, some might say obsessively, on soccer forums.
                          And your interest in deflecting from BTDT would be, what?

Comment

Let me answer for PMan. He admits to having a son who went to one of the Little Ivys, one of the top Little Ivys he wanted us to know. He may have graduated by now. He has at least one daughter who he won't admit to. There could be more. BTDT's offense that started all this stalking by PMan was a comment BTDT made about PMan's daughter's team about 5 or so years ago. It was a South Shore Select team. Pretty sure PMan moved his daughter to Scorpions just before the club was decimated by the NEFC expansion which PMan blames BTDT for as well.

Comment

Let me answer for PMan. He admits to having a son who went to one of the Little Ivys, one of the top Little Ivys he wanted us to know. He may have graduated by now. He has at least one daughter who he won't admit to. There could be more. BTDT's offense that started all this stalking by PMan was a comment BTDT made about PMan's daughter's team about 5 or so years ago. It was a South Shore Select team. Pretty sure PMan moved his daughter to Scorpions just before the club was decimated by the NEFC expansion which PMan blames BTDT for as well.
                              Has many pen name but whomever it is, is the same person who also bashes SSS 24/7/365

Comment

Too funny. What happened to the convicted felon and child molester theories? Never said I didn't have a daughter or other children. My daughter was not a club-level soccer player. I've never blamed BTDT for anything regarding my life or my children's lives. I've never met BTDT, have no interest in doing so, and I can't think of a single way he's had any effect on my real life, etc, etc. Complete fiction, per usual.

Finally, if someone is driving by his house he should call the police. Simple.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X