Politics again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice jeb incoherence on whether or not we should return to gold standard ....what do you guys know other than heavy breathing about Hillary

It really isn't going to distract people from the issues....every time a d presidential candidate opens their mouth they sound 100x more presidential than the clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No desperation. Any one of them beats the morons. Drip drip....hilllary's email....it's a good thing nobody cares....the voters certainly don't.....especially since there is NOTHING there lol....LMAO.....this is all you got? How's the civil war going? Freedom dogs going to vote for McCarthy? Looks like we are going to g to have a government shutdown ...guess you think THAT will be bad for Hillary.

I could probably beat the morons if I ran....I sure know more than Ben Carson....maybe you should explain the difference between the national debt and a budget deficit to him.....assuming YOU know the difference I'm not sure we can rule out any depth of ignorance for thise of your stripe anymore

Tee hee
      Bwah haha

Oh....did you hear when brave Ben had a gun pulled on HIM he didn't follow the idiot advice he was dishing for others.....

Do you agree with Ben ....was Darwin influenced by ....wait for it....

The ADVERSARY (I.e. Satan)

He's running second isn't in in your vaunted polls ....Bwah hah hah haha

Maybe Romney will step in and save the day for you guys ...

So tired.....so old....so empty
      Seriously TeeHeeMan, nobody cares? Then would you like to explain why her poll numbers are going down le toilet? Take a look.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

And while you're at it, take a look at O'Malley's and Chaffee's. 0.7 and 0.2. And you think they could be president??? Good lord, TeeHeeMan, how can anyone take you seriously spewing such nonsense.

I can't wait for October 13th.

Comment

Notice jeb incoherence on whether or not we should return to gold standard ....what do you guys know other than heavy breathing about Hillary

It really isn't going to distract people from the issues....every time a d presidential candidate opens their mouth they sound 100x more presidential than the clowns
        Drip, drip, drip....

Poor Datto Inc. Apparently, when they were hired to provide backup for Hillary's homebrew e-mail server, they thought they were supposed to play it straight and actually provide backup so the data could be recovered in the event of the server being compromised in some unforeseen way. That's what companies like Datto are typically expected to do.

"Oh, gosh, sorry, I'd love to release them but apparently the server's been wiped. Oh well!"

Er, no it hasn't, Hillary. Much to your horror. And now it's all in FBI hands.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...e37968711.html

Comment

Drip, drip, drip....

Poor Datto Inc. Apparently, when they were hired to provide backup for Hillary's homebrew e-mail server, they thought they were supposed to play it straight and actually provide backup so the data could be recovered in the event of the server being compromised in some unforeseen way. That's what companies like Datto are typically expected to do.

"Oh, gosh, sorry, I'd love to release them but apparently the server's been wiped. Oh well!"

Er, no it hasn't, Hillary. Much to your horror. And now it's all in FBI hands.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...e37968711.html

oh yes ex lax.....this will win the election for you.....yopu guys so beat hillkary in 2008 sure you could do it again.....wait.....

and don't even talk to me about polls...remeber the gallup that you LOVED citing when it had r's up....gallup hasn't even committed too tracking the 2016 race bawl hah hah so keep listening!

EVERYTHING must be good for the r's

guess you figure we are better off with president carson...or fiorinia...bwa hah hah

planned parenthood WAY more popular than republicans in congress....see that one

bwah ha ha ha h ah ha ha

beaten by a black man of foreign parentage and an old white jew or old woman

in any case ex lax you need the political equivalent of that little blue pill you need get yourself to the starting line

bwaw hah hah hah hah

I'm going to give maggie hassan some of my time....im a good neighbor to my pals in NH

did you buy any of scottie's diet pills ex lax? he's your poser boy right....?

tee hee

you'll all end up on same scrap heap he did #irrelevant

Comment

Ben carson doesn't know diff between national debt and budget shortfall....

spin it ex lax.....hes your #2

y'all couldn't be stupider

Comment

Now that McCarthy has WITHDRAWN I wonder if there is ANYONE in the R party that the crazy caucus can carry over the finish line in the speaker's election....TOMORROW

I saw it suggested that mitt Romney may have to step in and....no wait....he can't run for speaker

Tee hee

Bwah haha

Sure McCarthy resigning has NOTHING to do with him telling the truth about Benghazi....political circus....I'm sure somehow how McCarthy steeping down is....bad for Hillary

Tee hee
              Bwah haha

When you gonna stop embarrassing yourself ?

Comment

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpo...hip-into-chaos

Republican caucus members CRYING? Moderate republicans suggesting cooperation with pelosi to elect a speaker?

No civil war here ex lax.

Who is your daddy?

Still....this must be bad news for Hillary.

Cockroaches aren't coming out to play today....not here or other places I go to occasionally flick on the lights and watch y'all scurry ....

Comment

Didn't dick cheney's endorsement this morning help ?

Joke gong around already....Benghazi committee tried to take out Hillary but took out McCarthy instead.

Tee hee
                  Bwah hah hah

That's was a thigh slapper

Comment

Drip, drip drip.....

According to a recent Suffolk University/USA Today poll, Democrat Hillary Clinton has fallen to a staggering 31 percent with black Democrat voters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...in-a-new-poll/

Comment

Didn't dick cheney's endorsement this morning help ?

Joke gong around already....Benghazi committee tried to take out Hillary but took out McCarthy instead.

Tee hee
                      Bwah hah hah

That's was a thigh slapper
                      Love it TeeHeeMan! We got rid of Boehner and now his flunky.

The statists of both parties are shaking in their boots.

Comment

Love it TeeHeeMan! We got rid of Boehner and now his flunky.

The statists of both parties are shaking in their boots.
                        Are you crazy? Democrats are overdosing on schaudenfrede. Big word but you area big boy and can look it up.

So handicappers have Paul Ryan as only one who could muster 218 votes ....and he ain't running. Why? That moron thinks he's running for president someday and a speaker hasn't been elected to my knowledge. Of course neither has a failed vp candidate but Paul ain't the sharpest sick.

So benghazis been kryptonite for gowdy ( begging the r's not to raise money and now McCarthy? Benghazi could wind up taking out more republicans

Carry on

Comment

Drip, drip drip.....

According to a recent Suffolk University/USA Today poll, Democrat Hillary Clinton has fallen to a staggering 31 percent with black Democrat voters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...in-a-new-poll/
                          Overall a pretty interesting analysis, but this part stands out in regards to this poll

The Democrats are deeply dependent on black votes. “African-American voters,”*explains*The Cook Political Report, “accounted for Obama’s entire margin of victory in seven states: Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Without these states’ 112 electoral votes, Obama would have lost decisively.”

http://www.city-journal.org/2015/eon1006fs.html

Comment

Oh btw ex lax.....catch up.... You aren't rid of bohner ...he's still speaker and won't resign until a new one elected and it doesn't seem anyone has a path to that at this time.

Pass the popcorn.

See ya back here tomorrow?

I'm beaming. Grinning ear to ear. Yeah baby.nclown car coming in for a landing

Comment

Overall a pretty interesting analysis, but this part stands out in regards to this poll

The Democrats are deeply dependent on black votes. “African-American voters,”*explains*The Cook Political Report, “accounted for Obama’s entire margin of victory in seven states: Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Without these states’ 112 electoral votes, Obama would have lost decisively.”

Yes the democrats need votes from blacks Hispanics and whites. They couldn't possibly win without bigger slices of all three groups than the republicans get for all but one....

You talk like its unamerican to form a winning coalition bridging all races....how racist are you....tee hee

Maybe shut up now ? Digging your own grave but go I if you must.

It's like parent s who need to be in denial that emir little Mia's team is worse than another because they have lost ten out of ten.....see Mia's team plays better soccer right ex lax?

Comment

Here let me edit that for you......Obama would have lost .....if he didn't win.

You guys are still twisting I to pretzels. Just can't accept how much SUPERIOR he was to all comers.....I mean first he dispatched Hillary.....no small feat....then twice the best your party had to offer.

Kills you doesn't it. You must love how he's trolling you every day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X