Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a shame they haven't played OA or WH. That'd say a lot.
    Agreed. B-R dad again. It's tough to get a read on the team in that they haven't played major competition. My gut is that they couldn't compete with WH or OA, but who knows? Many of these girls were on the South Shore team that consistently beat Easton in town travel over the years.

Comment

B-R would be my choice for a high seed(based on its cupcake schedule) to lose in the first round.
      This is why they should adjust the seeding for the sectional tourney. I think the tip four teams in D1 south are, in no particular order, Franklin, WH, Needham and OA. B-R, along with Feehan, will have great records and possibly be a top 4 seed. So two of the teams I mentioned may meet in the Quarterfinals

Comment

This is why they should adjust the seeding for the sectional tourney. I think the tip four teams in D1 south are, in no particular order, Franklin, WH, Needham and OA. B-R, along with Feehan, will have great records and possibly be a top 4 seed. So two of the teams I mentioned may meet in the Quarterfinals
        Stop making sense, now. That's not allowed on here. ;-)

Comment

Why can WMass seedings take into account more than just the winning %. And no banjo references please

Comment

Why can WMass seedings take into account more than just the winning %. And no banjo references please
            I would think it is good representation by people who know and understand the various leagues out there. In EMass, it's just plug and play with no thought, in other words, lazy.

Comment

Once again, WH will come out on top.

Comment

Once again, WH will come out on top.
                The seedings last year was a major reason WH won the section. They were the # 4 seed and Needham and Franklin had to battle it out in sectional semi's while WH got to play Feehan. Much easier opponent and Needham took allot out of Franklin

Comment

The seedings last year was a major reason WH won the section. They were the # 4 seed and Needham and Franklin had to battle it out in sectional semi's while WH got to play Feehan. Much easier opponent and Needham took allot out of Franklin
                  The WH folks will never see it that way. Truth is that they were a bit lucky . Good for them on winning, but they only South Sectional final by one goal and it was in OT. It certainly could have gone either way. Again, good on them for winning, but it's not like they blew Franklin away to make it to the championship. Honestly, they couldn't even beat what I would consider just an OK W. Springfield team in the Championship. So, it's not like they should be all pumped up about how they are going to take it all this year. No proof points on that.

Comment

The WH folks will never see it that way. Truth is that they were a bit lucky . Good for them on winning, but they only South Sectional final by one goal and it was in OT. It certainly could have gone either way. Again, good on them for winning, but it's not like they blew Franklin away to make it to the championship. Honestly, they couldn't even beat what I would consider just an OK W. Springfield team in the Championship. So, it's not like they should be all pumped up about how they are going to take it all this year. No proof points on that.
                    If TC is not hurt for the south sectional final, Franklin beats WH

Comment

So they don't have her this year.. So by your logic they'll lose again. One player does not make a team. Franklin had/has a great team but don't diminish the team that beat you playing with 5 freshman. IMO the south is wide open to have someone go on a great run. I also think whoever wins the south takes the State championship.

Comment

And you're basing W. Springfield being an ok team on what?

Comment

Stop it, your just babbling now with your unfounded predictions

Comment

So they don't have her this year.. So by your logic they'll lose again. One player does not make a team. Franklin had/has a great team but don't diminish the team that beat you playing with 5 freshman. IMO the south is wide open to have someone go on a great run. I also think whoever wins the south takes the State championship.
                            Difference this year is they don't have her from day 1. The draw and injuries in November play a role. Problem with coming out of the South is you are worn down for the state final 4. teams out west have a much easier time getting there

Comment

Stop it, your just babbling now with your unfounded predictions
                              Its called an opinion. Try some free thinking some time

Comment

except the last 2 years

Agreed. B-R dad again. It's tough to get a read on the team in that they haven't played major competition. My gut is that they couldn't compete with WH or OA, but who knows? Many of these girls were on the South Shore team that consistently beat Easton in town travel over the years.
                                Except the last 2 3 or is it 4 years years!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X