Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, this wasn't intended to be a Jesuit thread but I just heard that their boys' soccer coach was quietly fired. Is that true? Anyone know why?
    Call the people at the Thorns Academy and ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      call the people at the thorns academy and ask them.
      1-800-rec-socr

Comment

1-800-rec-socr

You are so funny. Not.

Comment

I don't care either way but you might want to pop over and read the committee minutes on the OSAA website. There was discussion on a resolution to allow all public high schools to recruit and have unlimited transfers for sports. Lots of discussion of the rich schools like Jesuit that recruit in those meetings.
          That wouldn't be fair if they let everyone recruit. Only certain schools should be allowed to do that. Teams that have recruited in the past should be allowed to continue but nobody else should be. It would not be fair.

Comment

That wouldn't be fair if they let everyone recruit. Only certain schools should be allowed to do that. Teams that have recruited in the past should be allowed to continue but nobody else should be. It would not be fair.
            It would be more fair if it was more out the open. Schools have been doing this for a long time now. Jesuit has open enrollment, but you have to be admitted and pay $15K per year.

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/or...2/post_98.html

http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.c...-to-west-linn/

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/in...e_surge_i.html

https://portlandtribune.com/wsp/136-...r-to-west-linn

https://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...tics/92904114/

Comment

Sorry, this wasn't intended to be a Jesuit thread but I just heard that their boys' soccer coach was quietly fired. Is that true? Anyone know why?
              Why? Wasn’t he there for years?

Comment

Sherwood vs Glencoe tonight

Whoop Whoop!!

Comment

Whoop Whoop!!
                  I'll go with Sherwood. Although Glenco has a tough defense. Not enough to stop sherwood though. I predict lots of fouls.

Comment

I'll go with Sherwood. Although Glenco has a tough defense. Not enough to stop sherwood though. I predict lots of fouls.
                    Sherwood 4-0

Comment

Jesuit's undefeated season is on the line tonight against a tough Sunset team. Could home field advantage tip the scale?

Sunset 1, Jesuit 0

Comment

Jesuit's undefeated season is on the line tonight against a tough Sunset team. Could home field advantage tip the scale?

Sunset 1, Jesuit 0
                        As much as I would like that and I really would. That is funny. I am hoping Sunset can keep it under 9.

Comment

Sunset 1, Jesuit 0
                          Pay out 10 to 1. Get your bets in now. Gino is taking all your action right now. Just knock three times on the second stall from the right in the men’s room. Code word is “Dumpin”. Visa Mastercharge and Diners Club accepted. Only six petiole in line now. Action closed at conclusion of national anthem.

Comment

Sunset 1, Jesuit 0
                            Sunset won 2-0

Comment

Sunset won 2-0
                              FOH with that nonsense

Comment

Try a 6-0 thumping.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X