Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call your club to complain, don't post on an anonymous forum. Most likely they'll blame the other guys, but prodding can sometimes work.
    It's not my club, they put all their games in. It's the New York teams that are slacking.

Thought someone on here might have some input. Yes, I realize that my post was just bashing, but I really am looking for input.

Comment

It's not my club, they put all their games in. It's the New York teams that are slacking.

Thought someone on here might have some input. Yes, I realize that my post was just bashing, but I really am looking for input.
      its specifically the DA NE teams. I mean but who is really surprised there? they are too busy rolling naked in all of your hard earned money.

Comment

What club are you complaining about?? My daughters club uses Teamsnap, and all her games are listed, although some times are still to be scheduled. Call your team manager moron, no one here can help you.

Comment

its specifically the DA NE teams. I mean but who is really surprised there? they are too busy rolling naked in all of your hard earned money.
          Probably beats rolling with your wife??

Comment

Probably beats rolling with your wife??
            I think you mean husband.

Comment

When the fvck are the rest of the teams going to get their schedules in for GDA? DA said all schedules would be finalized as of 8/6, yet the NY teams have little or nothing posted so far.

Folks, I need to plan on travel, dog sitters, hotels, jobs, etc. Get your sh!t together please.
              Clubs like to wait until they have the schedules for all the leagues their teams play in before starting the process. So while GDA may want everything done by 8/6, most clubs are going to wait until they also have the schedules from LIJSL (or whatever your local travel is), NYCSL and EDP are in and those were released until the end of last week.

Comment

Clubs like to wait until they have the schedules for all the leagues their teams play in before starting the process. So while GDA may want everything done by 8/6, most clubs are going to wait until they also have the schedules from LIJSL (or whatever your local travel is), NYCSL and EDP are in and those were released until the end of last week.
                Thank you for that perspective.

It's somewhat irritating. If you are in a league with travel, I would think as a courtesy that would be out there for all the clubs to review. Looking at the schedule for all the teams in all the age groups, there are a few others, but the NY clubs in particular are lagging badly.

Comment

Schedules are done, just missing some times for some of the clubs. Our DOC said the clubs can still make changes to their schedules.

Comment

Schedules are done, just missing some times for some of the clubs. Our DOC said the clubs can still make changes to their schedules.
                    Yes, I see which have home and away games. That's helpful. Times are relevant with 5+ hours travel....

Comment

Thank you for that perspective.

It's somewhat irritating. If you are in a league with travel, I would think as a courtesy that would be out there for all the clubs to review. Looking at the schedule for all the teams in all the age groups, there are a few others, but the NY clubs in particular are lagging badly.
                      The issue really comes down to both NYCSL and LIJSL wanting all games to be back to back and in age order, when possible, to make it easier to assign CR's to multiple games at a location.

For example, LIJSL would want me, if possible, to have all of the games that require only a CR (younger teams) back to back on a single field so that one CR can handle all of those games. And the same goes with the older teams that require AR's. They would prefer those games to also be back to back on a single field (again if possible) so that one three-man crew could handle all of those games. With the number of home games varying every weekend, it's kind of hard to figure that all out logically without having the home dates for every league in front of you to puzzle together all at once. Especially if there are special requests for specific time periods.

Comment

Yes, I see which have home and away games. That's helpful. Times are relevant with 5+ hours travel....
                        Supposedly it's up now - not times but dates at least.

Comment

Supposedly it's up now - not times but dates at least.
                          Dates have been up for a couple of weeks now.

Need locations and times.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X