X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What could he possible know about or vouch for NY Surf ... What a clown

Why people fall for his crap or put any stock in his opinion is beyond me.
    People don't. It's him or CJ typing anonymously when asking for Larrys opinion on things. So obvious. The garbage talk makes the site unreadable. Rarely anymore is there real substance. No one from LI is going to Surf and maybe one fro Queens. Why go there now? Everyone knows that. Larry pumping them up like they are great. You have no idea who trainers are nor what league they will be in. Quite a reach.

Comment

People don't. It's him or CJ typing anonymously when asking for Larrys opinion on things. So obvious. The garbage talk makes the site unreadable. Rarely anymore is there real substance. No one from LI is going to Surf and maybe one fro Queens. Why go there now? Everyone knows that. Larry pumping them up like they are great. You have no idea who trainers are nor what league they will be in. Quite a reach.
      What's CJs deal? Does she own a piece of BoTN? She seems a lot better than Larry

Larry is not a nice person

Comment

What's CJs deal? Does she own a piece of BoTN? She seems a lot better than Larry

Larry is not a nice person
        She runs or at least use to run the tournaments for Globall Sports Centers which are a sponsor of BOTN. So it's a scratch each other's back kind of deal.

Comment

So tired of his "well I have insider knowledge so you don't know sh**" comments. I wish this board could gain more traction. It's pretty active for CT and MA

Comment

So tired of his "well I have insider knowledge so you don't know sh**" comments. I wish this board could gain more traction. It's pretty active for CT and MA
            Agreed he's a little man who likes to lord it over us

Start posting ... This board has awoken a bit but we need more posts.

Comment

Too bad there isn't enough intelligent discussion on BOTN

If Jerry Springer ever got into the realm of youth soccer, he'd enjoy BOTN tremendously.

The site makes LI'ers look like crazy idiots. It makes you wonder if some of the posters act that way on the sidelines.

It's too early to judge how successful NY Surf will be. Unless you are a soccer-junkie or on an ECNL team, most folks out here aren't going to know about San Diego Surf or its success as a club.

The price is a little steep. Even PDA isn't that high. I wonder about costs since NY Surf says some of their coaches will relocate to this area. Who's paying for that relocation?

Knowing who the coaches are ahead of time is important. NY Surf doesn't have enough credibility built up to warrant a blind several thousand dollar check.

Comment

If Jerry Springer ever got into the realm of youth soccer, he'd enjoy BOTN tremendously.

The site makes LI'ers look like crazy idiots. It makes you wonder if some of the posters act that way on the sidelines.

It's too early to judge how successful NY Surf will be. Unless you are a soccer-junkie or on an ECNL team, most folks out here aren't going to know about San Diego Surf or its success as a club.

The price is a little steep. Even PDA isn't that high. I wonder about costs since NY Surf says some of their coaches will relocate to this area. Who's paying for that relocation?

Knowing who the coaches are ahead of time is important. NY Surf doesn't have enough credibility built up to warrant a blind several thousand dollar check.
                I think more relevant than San Diego Surf's success would be to look at the success of the other clubs that affiliated with Surf and operate in other markets. That is the model of NY Surf. Are the other affiliates successful?

Comment

I think more relevant than San Diego Surf's success would be to look at the success of the other clubs that affiliated with Surf and operate in other markets. That is the model of NY Surf. Are the other affiliates successful?
                  All this talk and you ain't saying one thing Larry. Over the top......trust me I am beyond over the top and to be honest you can't do jack crap about that.....lol lol that's the funny part. Now anything that I say or have said about another club is FACT.......believe that and if you don't that's okay but its not an opinion of mine but information that I have got from the people that I know who are close to certain situations. Am I close to anyone over at NY Surf..........Nope not that I know of but my post aren't about them as a whole but the leagues that they are talking about being in I am very close to people on the inside for that matter but you thinking that you know everything lol lol lol I am laughing in your face man lol lol you are a funny old dude lol lol but your cute but most old folks because they really don't know better they just they they do. Any day you want to ask me what I know and how I know it you have the number and if not......ask and as before I will freely put it out here for you or anyone to call.

Eric Harris

Comment

All this talk and you ain't saying one thing Larry. Over the top......trust me I am beyond over the top and to be honest you can't do jack crap about that.....lol lol that's the funny part. Now anything that I say or have said about another club is FACT.......believe that and if you don't that's okay but its not an opinion of mine but information that I have got from the people that I know who are close to certain situations. Am I close to anyone over at NY Surf..........Nope not that I know of but my post aren't about them as a whole but the leagues that they are talking about being in I am very close to people on the inside for that matter but you thinking that you know everything lol lol lol I am laughing in your face man lol lol you are a funny old dude lol lol but your cute but most old folks because they really don't know better they just they they do. Any day you want to ask me what I know and how I know it you have the number and if not......ask and as before I will freely put it out here for you or anyone to call.

Eric Harris
                    Eric, I like your passion! You are a little hard to follow.

Is the above directed at Larry? If so I am not sure what you are referring to. If you want to bash him that's cool with me. I don't like him so any Larry bashing is a good thing. I want to understand it though

Comment

Eric, I like your passion! You are a little hard to follow.

Is the above directed at Larry? If so I am not sure what you are referring to. If you want to bash him that's cool with me. I don't like him so any Larry bashing is a good thing. I want to understand it though
                      ---------
                      Eric was writing in BOTN and I'm guessing that Larry blocked Eric's comment from being posted on BOTH, so Eric posted it here.

You can do your own little experiment if you want: go to BOTN to the NY Surf forum and ask what the NY Surf president's soccer background is and what, if anything, he has accomplished with his other soccer clubs. Comments like that, which I think are fair, will NEVER be posted.

Comment

---------
                        Eric was writing in BOTN and I'm guessing that Larry blocked Eric's comment from being posted on BOTH, so Eric posted it here.

You can do your own little experiment if you want: go to BOTN to the NY Surf forum and ask what the NY Surf president's soccer background is and what, if anything, he has accomplished with his other soccer clubs. Comments like that, which I think are fair, will NEVER be posted.
                        Larry should know his background. Wasn't he talking with him for 18 months ... Larry you are a con artist and what's wrong with LI soccer

Comment

---------

Any post that asks a question about coaching or leagues or fields is met with derision. Larry's pat answer is "They know what they're doing. If you don't like it they don't need you."

Comment

San Diego Surf has affiliates

Does San Diego Surf have "affiliates," as in working with smaller clubs and using them as feeder clubs? Or "affiliates" like the other ECNL clubs that have expanded their brand name?

Comment

Does San Diego Surf have "affiliates," as in working with smaller clubs and using them as feeder clubs? Or "affiliates" like the other ECNL clubs that have expanded their brand name?
                              I think it's more the latter. Spreading their brand names

http://sanclemente.surfsoccer.com/program/affiliates/

Comment

What I don't understand is why some parents are all so excited about joining this club that has no NY based coaches or existing teams. Do they think that a good club is going to have a 'first in stays forever' policy?

And their record, on the boys side at least, in the US DA is pretty poor. The 17/18 squad hasn't won a game in 6 months:
                                http://surf.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...p?team=1400882

And the 15/17 and 13/14 teams haven't done much better.

Just don't understand all the hype.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X