Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many posts Larry censors in a day. I have had many posts censored that were seemingly non controversial

Larry would you care to elaborate on how many poets you censor

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I wonder how many posts Larry censors in a day. I have had many posts censored that were seemingly non controversial

I posted there for years. He started censoring anything that didn't line up with his PR initiatives. I would say it went from never to about 30% which if you think about it is a lot.

He has no idea how many people he has turned off that left for other sites like this one and it will only get worse.

He allowed SUSA to be trashed in their own thread while peddling Surf. All the KK parents left BOTN also, they are equally disgusted.

Now he seems to be going after town teams via their DOC's and trainers that represent a threat. What are they guilty of? Some being successful in Surf's backyard! So teams should purposely suck so Surf looks better?

I guarantee Surf will never get a LI boys program going (they only have girls thanks to Kurt). Switching from Chevrolet to Surf on a jersey still won't get you out of LIJ and will swell enrollment at other town clubs for parents that just want their kids to play without higher aspirations (and costs).

My prediction, if you have any town team ranked top 20 say in Region 1 that isn't a sponsor you are a target. You are hoarding talented kids that should be going to his sponsors.

After all he promised them the moon and delivered nothing.

Comment

All of them

Comment

As Horrible as Larry says Mass is, the Girls teams are doing very very well , (currently confirmed by a great showing so far this weekend at CASL). Not bad for a town team. In fact, i hear that some of the Larry propaganda endorsed club kids are looking for greener pastures, and those pastures aint LI Surf. Good to see that an old cantankerous F**k cant control LI children via a commerically driven blog for his own creepy intentions.

Comment

As Horrible as Larry says Mass is, the Girls teams are doing very very well , (currently confirmed by a great showing so far this weekend at CASL). Not bad for a town team. In fact, i hear that some of the Larry propaganda endorsed club kids are looking for greener pastures, and those pastures aint LI Surf. Good to see that an old cantankerous F**k cant control LI children via a commerically driven blog for his own creepy intentions.
            So Alby and EM get Boys ECNL and barely a blip on BotNs radar. Imagine Surf got it? Too laughable. This is actually a fairly big deal now that the Cosmos look dead in water and so will their Boys DA. Too bad though. Sad.

Comment

So Alby and EM get Boys ECNL and barely a blip on BotNs radar. Imagine Surf got it? Too laughable. This is actually a fairly big deal now that the Cosmos look dead in water and so will their Boys DA. Too bad though. Sad.
              I heard from a reliable source that Cosmos will be turning their Boys DA to East Meadow.

Comment

I heard from a reliable source that Cosmos will be turning their Boys DA to East Meadow.
                Really? Find that hard to believe. Maybe EM is helping them out with the field situation, but I think the relationship would end there, especially with EM getting boys ECNL. Although their DOC, I understand, is very connected.

Comment

Doesn't quite work that way as it would have to get approval from the mucky mucks at DA. And doubtful EM can handle doing that with ENPL.

Comment

Doesn't quite work that way as it would have to get approval from the mucky mucks at DA. And doubtful EM can handle doing that with ENPL.

EM won't be able to handle ENPL. Can't wait to see them play Baltimore.

Comment

LGN being tarred again, this time in BU16. Larry trying to drive people to a very very weak, almost non-existent Suffolk Surf program and won't even allow a post pointing out Tim has nothing to do with this team.

Feel sorry for the boys there, they love their team and trainer Frank (who is not Tim).

BOTN is so pathetic and Surf is 100% attached to this. Surfs marketing strategy via Larry as proxy is to put down the children and parents of LI soccer and they will continue to be 100% accountable for this thanks to boards like this.

I am thinking of circulating a letter to club presidents in EDP to ask them to drop affiliation with BOTN because their teams are constantly being trashed by Larry for Surf's commercial ambitions.

I have nothing against Surf and wish them good luck but they have to be held accountable for where they spend their advertising dollars. BOTN is their agent and until they change that their program will continue to be tarnished at least on LI.

Comment

I just got bashed for writing a dissenting view on whether youths will play on the Surf Pre Professional team.

Larry you are so infantile. Grow up and get some thicker skin. You sound unstable

Surf do you really need Larry quashing posts that are dissenting. He's devaluing your brand. L

Comment

LGN being tarred again, this time in BU16. Larry trying to drive people to a very very weak, almost non-existent Suffolk Surf program and won't even allow a post pointing out Tim has nothing to do with this team.

Feel sorry for the boys there, they love their team and trainer Frank (who is not Tim).

BOTN is so pathetic and Surf is 100% attached to this. Surfs marketing strategy via Larry as proxy is to put down the children and parents of LI soccer and they will continue to be 100% accountable for this thanks to boards like this.

I am thinking of circulating a letter to club presidents in EDP to ask them to drop affiliation with BOTN because their teams are constantly being trashed by Larry for Surf's commercial ambitions.

I have nothing against Surf and wish them good luck but they have to be held accountable for where they spend their advertising dollars. BOTN is their agent and until they change that their program will continue to be tarnished at least on LI.

Agree 100%. They are being dragged down by BotN. Turning a lot of people off and against them for that reason alone.

Comment

Agree 100%. They are being dragged down by BotN. Turning a lot of people off and against them for that reason alone.

Time to hit him in his wallet! Brands will flee if we band together.

Comment

Agree 100%. Again, new to this drama , but it's so obvious that Larry's commercially fueled libel and slander is used to wrongly and harmfully influence naive soccer kids and parents ( I was one until a few weeks ago). I like the prior post that propsed a letter to clubs to get the extortion out in the open. Any other ideas out there ???
                              Any club of value would not support Larrys creepy means to make a few bucks at the expense of kids if they we made aware of his angle ....or called out for being an accomplice.. ( At least i like to believe that)

Comment

I just got bashed for writing a dissenting view on whether youths will play on the Surf Pre Professional team.

Larry you are so infantile. Grow up and get some thicker skin. You sound unstable

Surf do you really need Larry quashing posts that are dissenting. He's devaluing your brand. L
                                lol was this the exchange below? It's so typical LM: attack the poster as an idiot who knows nothing then state "Only I LM know everything; it's a secrete but stay tuned I'll post details soon." Do the clubs even read this stuff? I have to believe they don't. It does them far more harm than good.

Poster: Youth players? Very few if any will be on this team.

LM: Thank you for your very uninformed opinion. Do you really want to argue this point with me? I know you don't because you were not at the meeting and I was....what is true is that your child will not be on the team because if she was good enough for playing on this team with college players and Div 1 college coaches you wouldn't be so negatively uninformed....

BOTN will have more details this coming week.

Poster: Evidentially it's wrong to have a dissenting opinion. They may have an exceptional kid sit on bench. Similar to how PDL teams handle it. Kudos to the kids as it's a great learning experience but it's not like the kids will get substantial playing time.

LM: The post was not a dissenting opinion. The post was a totally uninformed and erroneous opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X