Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn't say the year. Could be more now if you include his 'promotional' services fee.

Also - it says 'revenues' not income ... he must have lots of technology expeneses.
    I posted this. I believe the year was 2014.

Comment

This is awesome stuff. Thanks for finding and sharing

Talks to his character and confirms what many of us already knew.

No wonder he hates the league with a passion. He got his butt beat in court. I am guessing he never acknowledged this on BOTN. He's a hypercrite who chastises others for legal decisions against them but is no better.
      Larrys a cockroach

Comment

What is Larry's beef with Alby?

If PR did apply for a GDA under LI Fury, it makes sense, at least to me. Keep Alby as ECNL and tie the GDA to the professional team of college players. We all saw Alby's 990s. Alby can't support ECNL + GDA.

"Losing" a boys DA does not preclude a club from getting a girls DA. MF lost their boys DA but got a girls DA in the second round. So Larry is way off there. I wouldn't be surprised if MF dropped their boys DA and stopped competing with Red Bulls and PDA. I also suspect it was a money issue with MF too.

Comment

If PR did apply for a GDA under LI Fury, it makes sense, at least to me. Keep Alby as ECNL and tie the GDA to the professional team of college players. We all saw Alby's 990s. Alby can't support ECNL + GDA.

"Losing" a boys DA does not preclude a club from getting a girls DA. MF lost their boys DA but got a girls DA in the second round. So Larry is way off there. I wouldn't be surprised if MF dropped their boys DA and stopped competing with Red Bulls and PDA. I also suspect it was a money issue with MF too.
          If they get it, I would be shocked. I believe they are only a few miles from EMSC who just got it. Unless Fury would be using fields, which they don't own and were a big problem for the BDA, in Suffolk or Queens, I just don't see it.

Comment

I bet Alby was asked to submit a GDA app because Surf's is a disaster.

Comment

Larry's beef with Albertson is pretty simple. Albertson use to be a BOTN sponsor, thus fantastic. They stopped being a sponsor and now they are the devil of youth sports.

Comment

Larry's beef with Albertson is pretty simple. Albertson use to be a BOTN sponsor, thus fantastic. They stopped being a sponsor and now they are the devil of youth sports.
                Soon Surf will be in this boat too

Comment

Isn't there a better alternative?
                  I want to stop and thank everyone for their contributions. There are now multiple threads about a variety of topics and people are being way more civil than the moderated BOTN site.

The NY Talking Soccer site is now a viable site. It's turned into the anti BOTN, which was the hope when this thread was started in February

Let's keep up the momentum

Comment

I agree. Thanks for answering my LI questions without additional vitriolic commentary. It's refreshing to discuss intelligent and as adults.

But I have to say I've also enjoyed roasting Surf and BOTN. Surf was too good to be true and BOTN's ridiculous, biased selling made both easy targets to question. Larry is a piece of work!!

Comment

*intelligently

Comment

Let me introduce you to the NJ version of BOTN. Well, predominantly NJ. A couple of PA and NY posters tossed in the mix.

http://youthsoccertalk.************/?m=1

Comment

I agree. Thanks for answering my LI questions without additional vitriolic commentary. It's refreshing to discuss intelligent and as adults.

But I have to say I've also enjoyed roasting Surf and BOTN. Surf was too good to be true and BOTN's ridiculous, biased selling made both easy targets to question. Larry is a piece of work!!
                          I agree - the extreme Surf treatment over there drove many of us to an alternate blog site.

The only problem I have with this site is that no matter what I type my answer to "What is this Forum name?" is always rejected. I keep entering incorrect answers until I get the question about women winning Olympic 'gold'. What do you put in for forum names?

Comment

talking-soccer. I had the same problem. "Forum" is a vague word!

Comment

I agree - the extreme Surf treatment over there drove many of us to an alternate blog site.

The only problem I have with this site is that no matter what I type my answer to "What is this Forum name?" is always rejected. I keep entering incorrect answers until I get the question about women winning Olympic 'gold'. What do you put in for forum names?
                              You don'thave to type anything- just keep hitting the "submit reply" until the Olympics question comes up

Comment

I want to stop and thank everyone for their contributions. There are now multiple threads about a variety of topics and people are being way more civil than the moderated BOTN site.

The NY Talking Soccer site is now a viable site. It's turned into the anti BOTN, which was the hope when this thread was started in February

Let's keep up the momentum
                                viable lol - there is only four of us! This site is getting boring with its current slant...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X