Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha. That's funny. I think the OP was looking for serious answers. If we need a giggle and an order of Jamaican patties, we'll give you a call.
    Nice... a little "inside" curve ball. Had my fill of Jamaican patties. No thanks.

Comment

Weston will be ahead of Atlanta, OC will not make it above the 50 mark for more than a minute, they are just a regular academy now, no longer mls.

Comment

Weston will be ahead of Atlanta, OC will not make it above the 50 mark for more than a minute, they are just a regular academy now, no longer mls.
        Better for them to NOT be afflilated with OC. Now the team can be based on quality of players, not amount of money and political influence of parents. Yup, we all know that was going on at OC with their "top" players on DA. Fukkouttahere!

Comment

Predicted order of finish:

Atlanta
          Weston
          OC
          NCFC
          Kendall
          Charlotte
          South FL academy
          Concorde
          UFA
          Carolina
          Chargers
          NC Fusion
          Armada
          IMG

Chargers that low, hard to believe. I think they have a couple real good players returning and improved with some great new talent. Top half for sure.

Comment

Weston 02-03 might not have 18 players but the ones they decided to carry and their new coach playing the style of real futbol ( not the long ball, wingers running just running up and down like chickens without heads) will show a beautiful game.

Will definitely be among the top 2.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2329392]Chargers that low, hard to believe. I think they have a couple real good players returning and improved with some great new talent. Top half for sure.[/

Looks like the better of the two just left for Atlanta.

Comment

Chargers that low, hard to believe. I think they have a couple real good players returning and improved with some great new talent. Top half for sure.
                Great talent? That's hard to believe. One of the players, they added was from last year's TBU ECNL team who really struggle. The kid could not even hang at ECNL level. Please....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X