Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U15 GDA looks horrible against Portugal!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O3 is the age restriction for this tournament. Trust me...I’m a coach not some random TS slug.

Look it up.

Yes, they played poorly and got handled.

Those two points are not mutually exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      O3 is the age restriction for this tournament. Trust me...I’m a coach not some random TS slug.

Look it up.

Played poorly is a nice way of putting it Portugal did nothing to attack and the USA was rather disappointing in their direct play and possession play. 2 counters on turnovers with no pressure on either bad pass that was made. Defenders were in bad positioning almost all day. Outside back weren't getting up the field and offense spacing wasn't good enough. All learning moments for AK to fix.

Comment

Played poorly is a nice way of putting it Portugal did nothing to attack and the USA was rather disappointing in their direct play and possession play. 2 counters on turnovers with no pressure on either bad pass that was made. Defenders were in bad positioning almost all day. Outside back weren't getting up the field and offense spacing wasn't good enough. All learning moments for AK to fix.
        This is a very fair assessment.

Also...as a coach I frequent this site to constantly remind myself how crazy parents can be. Site never disappoints.

It’s nice to occasionally read an actual measured non mean spirited post.

Good day, TS.

Comment

Look it up.

Your a TS slug. 03 would be u16. It’s irrelevant but you people are clueless. And you”as a coach” lol should know that.. but rec soccer at Wellington really doesn’t make u qualified to comment with knowledge of a National game

Comment

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...nship_aid44433

Simple google search. Second paragraph in article.

But, yea...carry on like you know everything, please.

Comment

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...nship_aid44433

Simple google search. Second paragraph in article.

But, yea...carry on like you know everything, please.
              Lolololol.

Looks like the “rec coach” might know more than the “TS slugs.”

03 it is.

Comment

Lolololol.

Looks like the “rec coach” might know more than the “TS slugs.”

03 it is.
                Check the author of that article. They don’t know what they are talking about.

Comment

Your a TS slug. 03 would be u16. It’s irrelevant but you people are clueless. And you”as a coach” lol should know that.. but rec soccer at Wellington really doesn’t make u qualified to comment with knowledge of a National game
                  Do you feel stupid?

You should. You are.

Comment

This is a very fair assessment.

Also...as a coach I frequent this site to constantly remind myself how crazy parents can be. Site never disappoints.

It’s nice to occasionally read an actual measured non mean spirited post.

Good day, TS.
                    Thank you. I do not come here to bash anyone kids I was just stating the type of game both teams were playing. Portugal game plan was spot on and the USA wasn't. Adjustment the USA made didn't work it happens in sports. AK looking back on it knows what she has to improve on and go from there. Looking back on the game she should have arted with a 4-5-1 sat for little to see what kind of game Portugal was going to play and go from there. USA played 4-3-3 the whole time and was getting forward properly at all.

Comment

On to the finals - good job girls - good job GDA

Comment

Looked like a different team then played Portugal in pool play. They dominated.

Comment

Looked like a different team then played Portugal in pool play. They dominated.
                          Better midfield play and the forwards had too much speed. The wings opened up the game and created space and chances on the cross.

Kudos for the adjustments.

Comment

m

The one ECNL girl on the team scored 2 of the 3 girls for the US. She doubled up GDA’s output by herself.

Comment

lol they were all ECNL players until this year, and given their younger ages at other clubs prior to that. A few are at clubs that are leaving GDA..

You GDA Kool aid drinkers are hilarious

Comment

After getting a chance to actual watch the game AK didn't make the mistakes she made in the first game against Portugal. Lineup was better and after a long weather delay USA played well to deserve the win. AK made adjustments and they worked this time. Portugal played the same way as the first counter hoping to hit on counters but didn't happen this time. USA midfield needs to improve a lot. The 10 8 and 6 need to actually play and not be bodies on the field. 2 games against Portugal and our midfield is non-existent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X