Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorns/GDA this Weekend

Will get to see a lot of the new girls this weekend playing for Thorns Black/Red. How are they going to fare??

I think they will run the table especially at the 03 and 04 age groups. Should take it to the WA ODP squad!

They changed the name of the tournament to The Memorial Day Meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Will get to see a lot of the new girls this weekend playing for Thorns Black/Red. How are they going to fare??

I think they will run the table especially at the 03 and 04 age groups. Should take it to the WA ODP squad!
      They'll do fine. It's a rec tourney. Won't be any top players playing in it.

Comment

They'll do fine. It's a rec tourney. Won't be any top players playing in it.
        Time to get your butt on the field so they can kick you arse.

You're all talk. All air and a lot of angst.

Comment

They will be fine. Better than any tourney going until the summer. Can complain playing out of state teams in your own back yard. Just more money one can pocket by playing in the GDA this year. The savings are adding up pretty quickly.....and yes I included the $125.00 kick around fee.

Comment

The Friendship Cup doesn't even follow DA rules. Playing more than one game per day?

FAIL!

Comment

The Friendship Cup doesn't even follow DA rules. Playing more than one game per day?

FAIL!
              This is the end of the season tounament for the 2016-2017 Thorns teams. The DA teams begin training together next month. You obviously have misinformation, or make up stuff as you go.

Comment

They changed the name of the tournament to The Memorial Day Meltdown.
                The the friend ship cup is now The Memorial Day Meltdown? Is that because it's such a low level affair?

Comment

This is the end of the season tounament for the 2016-2017 Thorns teams. The DA teams begin training together next month. You obviously have misinformation, or make up stuff as you go.
                  This may be end of season but I know of a handful of girls that were asked to fill in for the girls that are no longer with the Thorns. Taking my sample size, I am going to say a majority of the new girls will be playing.

Since they are just friendlies and with the weather going to be in the high 80s, everyone will get plenty of playing time.

Comment

The the friend ship cup is now The Memorial Day Meltdown? Is that because it's such a low level affair?
                    That would be an appropriate name. Rec level friendlies.

Comment

That would be an appropriate name. Rec level friendlies.
                      One that you cant play in. Maybe next time.

Comment

What a great name for a really low key tournament. They should advertise that more.

Comment

Link to tournament schedules?

Comment

Time to get your butt on the field so they can kick you arse.

You're all talk. All air and a lot of angst.
                            Forgive him , he hasn't had his pills today and I'm not talking the blue ones. You won't see him on the 'field' except picking up trash and empties to take to Freddies on Saturdays.

Comment

Link to tournament schedules?
                              https://portland-mp7static.mlsdigita...lSchedule3.pdf

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X