• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roll on CU kids great year!!!!!
    KL has the kids rolling joints?

Comment

KL has the kids rolling joints?
      Wow! Seems this was said in really poor taste or it hit way too close to home. Not the first time I've heard of these accusations.

Comment

Wow! Seems this was said in really poor taste or it hit way too close to home. Not the first time I've heard of these accusations.
        Idiot post. Really poor taste and juvenile. I think a low even for TS. Good kids at CU from great family's.

Comment

Probably not the best way to get your point across, however, its clear where you're driving with this comment

Comment

Probably not the best way to get your point across, however, its clear where you're driving with this comment
            Feel free to drive off a bridge with wild ass anonymous accusations like this on a public forum. Kids involved jerk wad...

Comment

Feel free to drive off a bridge with wild ass anonymous accusations like this on a public forum. Kids involved jerk wad...
              You're trolling on this site just as much as everybody else. Please don't try to act "holier than thou" it exposes you as a hypocrite and you don't want people to really know that about you, do you? And for the record, nobody really thinks anyone in the administration at CU is rolling joints with kids. They are more than capable and experienced at rolling them all by themselves.

Comment

You're trolling on this site just as much as everybody else. Please don't try to act "holier than thou" it exposes you as a hypocrite and you don't want people to really know that about you, do you? And for the record, nobody really thinks anyone in the administration at CU is rolling joints with kids. They are more than capable and experienced at rolling them all by themselves.
                I will stick up for kids and good people on an anonymous chat room all the time. There are enough people throwing stones and saying stupid unsubstantiated things on this site. When I see somthing completely out of line I will say somthing. Dont really see why that irked you, but o'well have at me if you'd like.

Comment

I will stick up for kids and good people on an anonymous chat room all the time. There are enough people throwing stones and saying stupid unsubstantiated things on this site. When I see somthing completely out of line I will say somthing. Dont really see why that irked you, but o'well have at me if you'd like.
                  Unless you got evidence, the suggestion that a youth coach is involving his kids with drugs is libelous.

Comment

Idiot post. Really poor taste and juvenile. I think a low even for TS. Good kids at CU from great family's.
                    " family's" means belonging to a family

"families" is the plural form for family.

I do agree with you regarding the other person's post.

Comment

Unless you got evidence, the suggestion that a youth coach is involving his kids with drugs is libelous.
                      I sincerely appreciate the legal opinion. Also, I read the player code of conduct and noticed:
                      CU Rule #1: Don't knock over the coaches bong water......

Comment

I sincerely appreciate the legal opinion. Also, I read the player code of conduct and noticed:
                        What does this even mean? Incoherent.

Comment

What does this even mean? Incoherent.
                          Hey Cheech, roll down the windows and let a little air in. You'll come to your senses and figure this out once you get some fresh air. Or, keep the windows up and your head squarely in your *****!

Comment

I guarantee this poster has a long relationship with weed. There is no way that they just arbitrarily decided to make such an accusation. Sadly, there are a lot of kids in the PDX metro who get high. We are looking at you Sher-weed.

Comment

I guarantee this poster has a long relationship with weed. There is no way that they just arbitrarily decided to make such an accusation. Sadly, there are a lot of kids in the PDX metro who get high. We are looking at you Sher-weed.
                              My read is a little different....I don't think the poster is calling out the kids. But that's just my read.

Comment

My read is a little different....I don't think the poster is calling out the kids. But that's just my read.
                                Yeah, a few attempts to misdirect but it does not appear to be the kids that are getting called out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X