Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the ECNL parents/coaches so insecure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top GDA teams are leaving for ECNL. LIke Slammers. Sad.
    The only ones I feel sorry for are the players who keep getting jerked around by USSF. First the age change caused big disruptions with teams and leaving some players orphaned at certain stages. Then USSF sold them a bill of GFA goods, promising only the best talent and competition and that it would be worth giving up HS for it. Well, not always. Now multiple top clubs have left and USSF added in some very mediocre clubs. Several other just awful clubs are allowed to remain.

Comment

Top GDA teams are leaving for ECNL. LIke Slammers. Sad.
      And where did Surf end up? Regardless of how the teams are shuffling around, I encourage you to watch ECNL, GDA, GPS, OYSA and make your own decision. Style of play, strength of competition, opportunities for college exposure, coaching, friends, high school all play part of the decision making process. If there's a coach or DoC telling you they are tops in all categories you can believe them but you don't have to. Remember, the decision is yours and at the end of the day don't be blaming some DoC or coach because you didn't get the competition or college opportunity you expected. The outcome resides on you, not on them.
      ~This has been a public service message brought to you by the BBC

Comment

Thanks for making my point ECNL dork
        Just kook at the title and intent of the thread. I would say the insecure people are those making threads like this with wide sweeping ignorant generalizations.

Comment

Just kook at the title and intent of the thread. I would say the insecure people are those making threads like this with wide sweeping ignorant generalizations.
          with the season about to begin, ECNL insecurities are once again raging. Look at the posts on the THORNS threads. Hilarious. What a bunch of wimps.

Comment

Like chunky mom?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X