Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dying to know. Do you think that was BTDT?
    No, I wasn't thinking that. My sense is that btdt is a pretty conservative guy on the politics front, but I wouldn't expect him to go on a rant about Benghazi (I mean unless some connections to Stars and JD could be drawn, right? :)) But, since you brought it up, are you?

Comment

LOL Typical liberal who tries to divert attention to the topic by bringing up homosexuality. I don't really care whether gays marry. I care about the fact that our government is lying to us. You do know there were dozens of CIA operatives at Benghazi, many hospitalized after the event with serious injuries in addition to the 4 Americans killed. And you do know that these same operatives are not being allowed to testify before Congress, right? CNN is now reporting that not only are these people being threatened if they speak to Congress or the press, but so are their family members.

But thanks just the same for driving home my original point.
      There is a lot of spy stuff we don't know about. Do I think our govt is doing something about it? Absolutely. There has been more drone strikes under Obama's first term than both terms of Bush. Obama had no problem continuing the NSA spying. He really isn't that different than Bush except for the fact he is not from your party so you have to fabricate something. Bengazi is the TS version of BTDT. No one cares.

Don't worry President Hillary will explain all to you!

Comment

There is a lot of spy stuff we don't know about. Do I think our govt is doing something about it? Absolutely. There has been more drone strikes under Obama's first term than both terms of Bush. Obama had no problem continuing the NSA spying. He really isn't that different than Bush except for the fact he is not from your party so you have to fabricate something. Bengazi is the TS version of BTDT. No one cares.

Don't worry President Hillary will explain all to you!
        LOL. Funny how Dems got all hot and bothered when Reagan was dealling guns to Iran, but give Obama pass on dealing guns to Syria. Oh, and don't forget the guns that went to Mexico.

"The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative." - Malcolm X

BTW, notice any difference between how the State Department is being run now that Kerry is in charge as opposed to when Clinton was? I do. But liberals would vote for Clinton despite her inept handling of Benghazi (not to mention all the other dirt on Clinton) simply because she is a woman.

Comment

Politics on TS is the one thing that makes me miss endless paragraphs of Perspective/BTDT diatribes.

Comment

Politics on TS is the one thing that makes me miss endless paragraphs of Perspective/BTDT diatribes.
            And you know we are getting down and dirty when a big conservative is co-opting Malcolm X to bolster his or her argument. Sort of doubt Malcolm would be a champion of the modern-day right wing.

Comment

And you know we are getting down and dirty when a big conservative is co-opting Malcolm X to bolster his or her argument. Sort of doubt Malcolm would be a champion of the modern-day right wing.
              I love the presumption of agreement in light of my criticism. Liberal group think is getting really, really old.

And by the way, the X quote was probably the most objective, substantive and insightful political commentary of the bunch.

Comment

Imagine if the forum had an anti-spam restriction that prevents the same IP from writing consecutive posts on the same thread.

Comment

Ya, but Malcolm nailed it 50 years ago. Some things never change.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X