X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Went to Brown instead, correct?
    No he decided to play in the Boston Park league for 30 years and teach the young punks proper baseball etiquette.

Comment

No he decided to play in the Boston Park league for 30 years and teach the young punks proper baseball etiquette.
      Do you know anything about that league? Ever been to a game? Ever played in it? Do you know its history? It isn't a sandlot league.

Comment

Aint MLB so calm yourself

Comment

Aint MLB so calm yourself
          Still a good league. Tony Fossas played in it and he was pretty good for a while. Ever been to a Cape League game?

Comment

Do you know anything about that league? Ever been to a game? Ever played in it? Do you know its history? It isn't a sandlot league.
            Yes, I do. I played a season in Cape and then intercity league while in college. I agree it isn't sandlot. But I'm not here telling everyone I was an All American. And definitely wasn't a hardo that hung around till I was 45 trying to tell the kids how to play the game your way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X