Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubs in Western Mass

I live in CT near Springfield. I have a son (2004) looking for a premier club. Can anyone list premier clubs in the Springfield area? I tried to google information but there wasn't alot.

Seems another poster has the same issue

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=145258

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I live in CT near Springfield. I have a son (2004) looking for a premier club. Can anyone list premier clubs in the Springfield area? I tried to google information but there wasn't alot.
      Mutiny was a good club when we played them.

Comment

I'd look in CT- either Oakwood or CT football club (CFC). In MA, people here say FC Mass is closing down and Western United is in decline. It should be possible to have at least one strong club in western MA, so i'd bet that Western United gets it's act together.

Comment

Here we go again......SAME OLD BS ON TS.

I live in Augawam, can you tell me a good club?
          I live in Palmer, can you tell me a good club?
          I live in Monson can you tell me a good club?
          I live in Northampton can you tell me good club?
          I can't dance can you teach me how to Dougie?
          I don't have a job or life so I stir up crap on TS

Comment

CFC sports world
            CFC North
            CFC United

Oak wood
            FSA

Comment

Stay away from the Storm. Their DOC is a joke and never played or coached soccer.

Comment

Storm are not club, they are PVJSL

Comment

Storm are not club, they are PVJSL
                  Storm is not PVJSL, they play in MAPLE.

Comment

I just checked some of their scores out and their facilities. They should be in PVJSL or maybe even rec soccer

Comment

What is going on there in Western Mass... now PVJSL is folding too?

Comment

What is going on there in Western Mass... now PVJSL is folding too?
                        We have the most watered down soccer money can buy. Mom & Pop soccer club on every corner. Besides that EVERY town team buys a jersey and enters their team into maple and now they become premier.

Comment

We have the most watered down soccer money can buy. Mom & Pop soccer club on every corner. Besides that EVERY town team buys a jersey and enters their team into maple and now they become premier.
                          It's getting hard to differentiate true premier clubs and teams from town teams. Much different today than it was years ago. Seems like every time I turn around there is a new club in the area.

Comment

It's getting hard to differentiate true premier clubs and teams from town teams. Much different today than it was years ago. Seems like every time I turn around there is a new club in the area.
                            The towns were having a problem losing the good players on their MTOC teams to area premier club teams. So the solution was to put the MTOC teams into Maple. Same teams, same coaches, but now they can call themselves "premier." NEP jumped in front of that and they call themselves "elite." One of them will come up with an even better name in a few years. I'm suggesting "super elites." We'll see if it sticks.

Comment

Maple Soccer is truly pathetic

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X