Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OP here. No I never played soccer. Why did you call me BTDT?
    Thanks for checking in so frequently as the OP, BTNT. Glad you are finding the site so useful.

Comment

Thanks for checking in so frequently as the OP, BTNT. Glad you are finding the site so useful.
      Why do you keep calling me a BTDT?

Comment

Why do you keep calling me a BTDT?
        Intentional stupidity doesn't work, BTNT. I didn't keep calling you BTDT. And you found the site to ask about hockey to soccer and you love the site but you have no clue who you really are? Now come on, BTNT. That's too fictional even for you.

Comment

Intentional stupidity doesn't work, BTNT. I didn't keep calling you BTDT. And you found the site to ask about hockey to soccer and you love the site but you have no clue who you really are? Now come on, BTNT. That's too fictional even for you.
          why BTNT then?

Comment

why BTNT then?
            Please stop, BTNT.

Comment

Please stop, BTNT.
              what is a btnt or btdt or whatever you are reffering to????

Comment

what is a btnt or btdt or whatever you are reffering to????
                Again, please just stop. Or at least come up with a fiction with a bit more internal consistency.

First, anyone who was actually in that situation wouldn't be googling the internet and then landing here, and then believing that they could get advice they could count on. Ridiculous premise. And if you used the internet to find TS you surely could have done the same to find some local clubs. You dive right in in a manner no one lese on the planet would but magically are oblivious to everything else going on here on the site.

Your false excitability in #13 was absurd, and failed to follow up with more questions or even comment on the details on what was a very detailed post you were responding to that you acted so excited to receive in return.

Then someone asked you some legit questions in #14 and you ignored all of them except for overexcitedly stating that you googled to find the site.

Please just stop.

Comment

Seriously you stop, what is a BTDT???

Comment

Again, please just stop. Or at least come up with a fiction with a bit more internal consistency.

First, anyone who was actually in that situation wouldn't be googling the internet and then landing here, and then believing that they could get advice they could count on. Ridiculous premise. And if you used the internet to find TS you surely could have done the same to find some local clubs. You dive right in in a manner no one lese on the planet would but magically are oblivious to everything else going on here on the site.

Your false excitability in #13 was absurd, and failed to follow up with more questions or even comment on the details on what was a very detailed post you were responding to that you acted so excited to receive in return.

Then someone asked you some legit questions in #14 and you ignored all of them except for overexcitedly stating that you googled to find the site.

Please just stop.
                    Funny you could sense my dissembling through a computer! And you still haven't told me what is a BTDT.

Comment

Funny you could sense my dissembling through a computer! And you still haven't told me what is a BTDT.
                      Just ignore him.. Probably just Perspective messing with you.

You did the right thing. This is definitely the place for the clueless to get answers.

Get some metrics on your kid -- 40 yard time, beep test, shuttle cone scores, etc -- and then email all that with a description of your kid and her strengths as a hockey player to your local club. Google soccer clubs in Mass. You found this so do the same for finding a local club. If she ends up being the best player on that team move her the next year to NEFC which is the gold standard on the East Coast. This assuming you are still interested since you didn't really respond to any of the posts trying to help you or ask you questions and seem perhaps more interested in who BTDT is.

Comment

Just ignore him.. Probably just Perspective messing with you.

You did the right thing. This is definitely the place for the clueless to get answers.

Get some metrics on your kid -- 40 yard time, beep test, shuttle cone scores, etc -- and then email all that with a description of your kid and her strengths as a hockey player to your local club. Google soccer clubs in Mass. You found this so do the same for finding a local club. If she ends up being the best player on that team move her the next year to NEFC which is the gold standard on the East Coast. This assuming you are still interested since you didn't really respond to any of the posts trying to help you or ask you questions and seem perhaps more interested in who BTDT is.
                        Thank you, that sounds like sound advice! Sorry I can't respond to every post since I am not in front of the computer all day every day like it appears some people here are. Maybe google has pointed me in the wrong direction but I'm not ignoring all the advice given here. I guess I'll just have to sift through the wheat and the chafe and do what is best for her and our family situation.

Comment

Thank you, that sounds like sound advice! Sorry I can't respond to every post since I am not in front of the computer all day every day like it appears some people here are. Maybe google has pointed me in the wrong direction but I'm not ignoring all the advice given here. I guess I'll just have to sift through the wheat and the chafe and do what is best for her and our family situation.
                          Too funny. How come you didn't ask what a Perspective is?

Did you get any advice? Please update over the coming the weeks and months on how your little scenario plays out.

Good luck!

Comment

Too funny. How come you didn't ask what a Perspective is?

Did you get any advice? Please update over the coming the weeks and months on how your little scenario plays out.

Good luck!
                            Good Morning, Thank you and I will try to keep you updated. We are looking into Nova, NEFC and Stars ECNL

Comment

Good Morning, Thank you and I will try to keep you updated. We are looking into Nova, NEFC and Stars ECNL
                              I'd be interested to hear your tryout results at the ECNL level with a brand new soccer player who "kicks the ball very good".
                              Would confirm many suspicions if she makes the elite programs.

Comment

I'd be interested to hear your tryout results at the ECNL level with a brand new soccer player who "kicks the ball very good".
                                Would confirm many suspicions if she makes the elite programs.
                                Will do! May I ask what you mean by that? Are they all above board?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X