Coastal in NEP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSU is not even close to being better than Coastal. Select, Mass City and Scorpions might attract players, for various reasons. CSU? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CSU is not even close to being better than Coastal. Select, Mass City and Scorpions might attract players, for various reasons. CSU? Nope.
      keep trying guys... how is kingston today? loved seeing your kits at the play date in forges this week.

Comment

I think I would take NPL over Maple any day especially in the younger age groups. Tryout for the best team possible. jmo

Comment

How do explain.... In just 4 years Coastal has grown and will field over 50 teams from June. In that same time CSU has continued to struggle and lose teams, coaches and even owners. NPL,Maple, ECNL, doesn't seem to make a difference...

Look at the coaching line up, not remotely close. Facilities, not even close. CSU is contiuing to join age groups and will dip even further due to the calendar year changes.

Enjoy.

Comment

I think I would take NPL over Maple any day especially in the younger age groups. Tryout for the best team possible. jmo
            Totally disagree. I would tryout for the best coach that is going to develop my child especially at the younger age groups. Best team and league are a distant second to a coach that can develop the individual player. CSU has very few coaches that measure up to those at coastal, select, scorpions, and nefc.

Comment

Will CSU field teams below 04? If so will 07s still play on 05 teams?

Comment

Will CSU field teams below 04? If so will 07s still play on 05 teams?
                Maybe if JB makes a few more 06 kids cry at tryouts this year.

Comment

Totally disagree. I would tryout for the best coach that is going to develop my child especially at the younger age groups. Best team and league are a distant second to a coach that can develop the individual player. CSU has very few coaches that measure up to those at coastal, select, scorpions, and nefc.
                  I am an NEFC parent but this thread is entertaining. The fact that any person puts Coastal in the same category on the girls side as Select, Scorpions or NEFC is LAUGHABLE

Comment

Coastal doesn't have any good teams.

CSU has a couple.

Am I missing something?

Comment

CSU has a couple.

Am I missing something?
                      Yes. I am impressed you saw over 50 coastal teams to form this opinion.

Comment

CSU has a couple.

Am I missing something?
                        In certain age groups, Coastal has stronger boys than any club south of Boston.

Comment

In certain age groups, Coastal has stronger boys than any club south of Boston.
                          HA

Thanks... now I can start my day with a smile. Anything is possible!!!

Comment

HA

let's bring in some objectivity. Start with the BU13 and BU14 teams, which south shore teams do you think are better?

Comment

let's bring in some objectivity. Start with the BU13 and BU14 teams, which south shore teams do you think are better?
                              You talk common sense on talking soccer.

Comment

HA

What are you saying? CSU is better than FCUSA? Both are a step below when you look at NEP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X