Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree that there should be some balance, however, the range of sensibility among the parents is large and some parents will see the feeding frenzy and hound the coach into oblivion. Perhaps the solution is for the coach to designate specific time slots for parents to meet and discuss. The coach, however, has to be in charge of the time allotment.

The other option is to wait until the end of practice and meet the coach face to face. That way neither or you can hide behind the computer.
    OP is not a current member of the club. OP is an interested customer. So the options you laid out don't work.

Comment

The other option is to wait until the end of practice and meet the coach face to face. That way neither or you can hide behind the computer.
      Coaches won't appreciate being jumped walking off the field. Meeting at practice or after a game is only acceptable to meet if the coach has agreed to the meeting. Don't even think about trying to talk to them at tryouts - they are very busy.

Comment

OP is not a current member of the club. OP is an interested customer. So the options you laid out don't work.
        Thank you.

I'm the OP and we are not at this club. We are inquiring. The DOC told the coach to contact us to attend a practice. Never happened.

Thank you to those who read the original post and took the time to respond with a thoughtful response.

The coach does not know us so I'm just going to assume he is busy. We'll attend tryouts and thankfully are attending other try outs (and practices) as well.

Moving on now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X