Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup

Good Luck to all the girls in the next couple weekend, the road to Hawaii begins.

Hot off the presses Bend Storm 4 Eastside Sunderland 0

Comment

Comment

Possession 4 and OSA 0.

Comment

LO Dynamite 1 and BSC Black Magic 1. :shock:

Comment

Shu's Daddy I thought this forum was a soccer friendly forum with everybody kinda cheering everybody on however I recently feel the only teams that ever get the "LOVE" is Bend, Energy and southside. Whats up with that. The other teams in the state cup are worthy and deserve to be in the finals so if bend or Southside "SCREW IT UP" in your words good for them because they all deserve to win. I hope some day this forum can be more open to other teams and parents not just the chosen one's.

Comment

If we have it wrong, then please tell us about your team. (Also, Bend and Southside have worked hard to achieve a lot. Believe me, I hate to see them consistently thrash my DD's teams, but have to respect what they've accomplished.)

Comment

Comment

He welcome Stiker. If I remember right I start this page with Good Luck to all the girls and teams in the State Cup. I also believe that any team can win it is all about the girls that come to the game that day. My daughter plays for Bend Storm. I would love to here about other teams meet the talkers of this web page, I think it make the game more friendly if you know someone on the other side.

Comment

U12 State Cup & stuff

I have been following this post for awhile and agree that the posters all have there favorite teams for whatever reason and whoever wants to can post/boast about THEIR favorites. Very fair from my perspective. Now, it's time for ME to boast! My daughter plays for THUSC Sodium. They are the defending Oregon U11 State Champions. They are playing in the U12 State Cup currently and doing quite well. I recognize many of the teams mentioned here because they played up to the U13 age level for Spring ball.
                    Just wanted to pitch my two cents worth here and as was previously stated, Good Luck to all the Girls/Teams participating in this years State Cup!

Comment

Welcome SodiumFan, we only talk about those teams because we are the only parents that talk on here. We wish more would come talk about their team. We try not to talk bad about someone or the team like they do on OregonLive. So welcome and I hope the girl keep doing well.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think it will be Sodium U12 and Oregon Rush U12 in the final. Not sure if it was those two last year.

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X