Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New South Florida Girls Soccer Scene

The options South Florida has for girls soccer has consolidated the talent which is good for Girls soccer down here. Parents are now recognizing that competitive leagues/ teams will help their child get better by increasing their competitiveness and skill set to compete and improve the speed of play and not just a showcase 3 times per year. The Showcases will feature premiere schools and should help place these kids where they truly deserve to play. Thanks for the GDA & ECNL options for the girls.

Its the same girls, the same clubs and the same worthless coaches. Its the same pile of ****, just moved to a different location. Be smart, invest into your kids academic future and stop filling the pockets of these money hungry so called soccer coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The options South Florida has for girls soccer has consolidated the talent which is good for Girls soccer down here. Parents are now recognizing that competitive leagues/ teams will help their child get better by increasing their competitiveness and skill set to compete and improve the speed of play and not just a showcase 3 times per year. The Showcases will feature premiere schools and should help place these kids where they truly deserve to play. Thanks for the GDA & ECNL options for the girls.
      Congrats on your daughter making a GDA or ECNL team. You're definitely a newbie. It is obvious you have gulped the kool aid by the gallon. Did you buy your new "spirit" shirts yet?

I look forward to your comments in October after a few games. Whichever you are in, GDA or ECNL, it's still the same clubs, same coaches, same training programs, and same old bullsh!t. But now, you get to travel to and play some real clubs. We'll see how you feel about South Florida soccer after your first azz-handing by Tophat or Concorde. It is guaranteed.

Comment

Its the same girls, the same clubs and the same worthless coaches. Its the same pile of ****, just moved to a different location. Be smart, invest into your kids academic future and stop filling the pockets of these money hungry so called soccer coaches.
        Second this comment. Don't fall for the sales pitches by the retards running these soccer clubs. Academics are 1000 times more beneficial.

Comment

Second this comment. Don't fall for the sales pitches by the retards running these soccer clubs. Academics are 1000 times more beneficial.

Why even play soccer? Just study 24/7 and stay in their room! Who needs social skills, leadership skills, exercise, and competitiveness? Actually kids, just look at your selfish parent and ask yourself, "Is that who I want to be when I grow up?"

Comment

Why even play soccer? Just study 24/7 and stay in their room! Who needs social skills, leadership skills, exercise, and competitiveness? Actually kids, just look at your selfish parent and ask yourself, "Is that who I want to be when I grow up?"
            I second THIS comment , lol

Comment

Congrats on your daughter making a GDA or ECNL team. You're definitely a newbie. It is obvious you have gulped the kool aid by the gallon. Did you buy your new "spirit" shirts yet?

I look forward to your comments in October after a few games. Whichever you are in, GDA or ECNL, it's still the same clubs, same coaches, same training programs, and same old bullsh!t. But now, you get to travel to and play some real clubs. We'll see how you feel about South Florida soccer after your first azz-handing by Tophat or Concorde. It is guaranteed.
              My kid will play for Sunrise and will get to play GDA as well! Best of Both Worlds and we get to play HS Soccer.

Comment

My kid will play for Sunrise and will get to play GDA as well! Best of Both Worlds and we get to play HS Soccer.
                Oh great, I am sure you didn't drink any kool aide!

Comment

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Comment

The majority of SFla clubs are under investigation. Does anyone know when the investigations will be concluded?

Comment

The majority of SFla clubs are under investigation. Does anyone know when the investigations will be concluded?
                      What investigations?

Comment

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Sh!t. Earned two Masters and a PHD in computer engineering doing it that way. I'm rich, have a trophy wife and 3 great kids. I get tanked at least twice a weak (apple martini's) and my boss calls me stupid all the time until he needs me to save his butt on some project.

Comment

Yet here you are on TS with those jewels of knowledge. How nice for you. Sorry your kid didn't make it.

Comment

Sh!t. Earned two Masters and a PHD in computer engineering doing it that way. I'm rich, have a trophy wife and 3 great kids. I get tanked at least twice a weak (apple martini's) and my boss calls me stupid all the time until he needs me to save his butt on some project.
                            Yet you're still stupid enough not to know how to spell "week" and to somehow believe that the apple martinis that you imbibe in somehow need to show possession of something. You should ask for a refund on your education.

Comment

Yet you're still stupid enough not to know how to spell "week" and to somehow believe that the apple martinis that you imbibe in somehow need to show possession of something. You should ask for a refund on your education.
                              I thought his post was funny and clearly not meant to be taken seriously. At least he's not some punk trolling TS looking for typos in a failed attempt to be witty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X