X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at his guest name! LOL

Just a f*cking weak, 125lb trolly f*ck who wouldn't say **** to grown men irl. Weak *ss snowflake with a fake name trying to pretend to be tough. hahaha

At least he/she/gender confused/it is not crying over the current president.

Better put a beach towel down for that bleeding v*gina p*ssy boy! LMAO
    Love how you accuse others of weak comebacks while using the same lame insults over and over and over again.

You might want to do some research and learn the dangers of using psychological projection as a debate technique.

Comment

Love how you accuse others of weak v*ginas when you haven't even seen MINE yet! Might want to do some research and learn the dangers of using the same tampon for more than 24hrs.
      I had no idea you wanted me to see your v*gina. Not interested though. Thanks.

Comment

Look at his guest name! LOL

Just a f*cking weak, 125lb trolly f*ck who wouldn't say **** to grown men irl. Weak *ss snowflake with a fake name trying to pretend to be tough. hahaha

At least he/she/gender confused/it is not crying over the current president.

Better put a beach towel down for that bleeding v*gina p*ssy boy! LMAO
        "Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually gender-confused may constantly accuse other people of being gender-confused. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life."

Read and learn about yourself here, snowflake:
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Comment

I had no idea you wanted me to see your v*gina. Not interested though. Thanks.
          Thanks, sweetie

Comment

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually gender-confused may constantly accuse other people of being gender-confused. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life."

Kinda what you guys are doing to Trump. That makes sense!

Comment

Kinda what you guys are doing to Trump. That makes sense!
              Very insightful, sweetie....

Comment

Very insightful, sweetie....
                Thanks Peaches!

Comment

Thanks Peaches!
                  Should you have written it as "Thanks Peaches" or "Thanks, Peaches"?

I know that this is only a forum but you don't want anyone thinking that you don't know the rules of basic punctuation, Sweetie.

Comment

Should you have written it as "Thanks Peaches" or "Thanks, Peaches"?

I know that this is only a forum but you don't want anyone thinking that you don't know the rules of basic punctuation, Sweetie.

I’m not as concerned with my grammatical error as I am with your douchbagery. I know this is only a forum but you don’t want anyone thinking that you’re a dôuche, Peaches.

Comment

I’m not as concerned with my grammatical error as I am with your douchbagery. I know this is only a forum but you don’t want anyone thinking that you’re a dôuche, Peaches.
                      Ok. Thank you for the advice, Sweetie.

Comment

Ok. Thank you for the advice, Sweetie.
                        No problem, Peaches.

Comment

He should do it. Transparency is strong with the Trump

Comment

Projection is one of the most alarming traits in conservative media and thus the "followers". It follows that one who has a projection problem would immediately accuse the other side of projection. It is all about the argument in the right wing infotainment world. Avoid the details of the individual situations.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X