Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive danger of sitting down with Robert Mueller

"President Donald Trump has a very casual relationship with the truth. To him, facts are fungible. They are things to stretch, pull and sometimes break -- all in service of the story that he tells himself about his life.
    In his first 466 days in office, Trump said more than 3,000 things that were either partially or entirely untrue, according to a count kept by the amazing Fact Checker blog at The Washington Post. That's 6.5 a day!"

"Donald Trump's Friday morning proves the massive danger of sitting down with Robert Mueller"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/polit...iew/index.html

Bleeding.

V*gina.

Fake.

News.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Bleeding.

V*gina.

Fake.

News.
      Really? You're a bleeding vagína? You sound like one, dbag. Keep your head in the sand, you smelly tuna twat...

Comment

Really? You're a bleeding vagína? You sound like one, dbag. Keep your head in the sand, you smelly tuna twat...
        Dude, that was a weak comeback. At least be original after you get owned.

Comment

Dude, that was a weak comeback. At least be original after you get owned.
          I never got owned, pussyboy. You're such a ****ing pussy you drip blood from your entire body once a month.

Comment

I never got owned, pussyboy. You're such a ****ing pussy you drip blood from your entire body once a month.
            You obviously got your ass kicked a whole bunch growing up because no dude with a sack talks like that. Seriously “you drop blood from your entire body”? Trust me when I tell you that you would’ve have the shît kicked out of you just for having weak ass come backs like that. You must of learned that in band. No wonder you voted for Hillary!

Comment

You obviously got your ass kicked a whole bunch growing up because no dude with a sack talks like that. Seriously “you drop blood from your entire body”? Trust me when I tell you that you would’ve have the shît kicked out of you just for having weak ass come backs like that. You must of learned that in band. No wonder you voted for Hillary!
              Come on man show some respect. The guy was first chair flute player. Don’t do him like that.

Comment

Come on man show some respect. The guy was first chair flute player. Don’t do him like that.
                Lol. Was I too hard on him? Now I feel bad picking on a guy that played flute. That must of been tough. When he comes out of his safe space I’ll apologize.

Comment

Lol. Was I too hard on him? Now I feel bad picking on a guy that played flute. That must of been tough. When he comes out of his safe space I’ll apologize.
                  I would kick your ****ing ass in nothing flat, you ****ing faggot. Internet tough guys like you go cry to your mommy. You're a worthless piece of shít

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Buttbeater View Post
                    I would kick your ****ing ass in nothing flat, you ****ing faggot. Internet tough guys like you go cry to your mommy. You're a worthless piece of shít
                    “In nothing flat”? “Cry to your mommy”? Who the fůck the are u, one of the little rascals? Seriously your shít talking is so lame it’s hard to take you serious. But since I hurt your feelings earlier about your time in band, I am sorry. That was mean. Somebody had to step up and play the flute or there wouldn’t be a marching band. You musical talent is appreciated.

Comment

“In nothing flat”? “Cry to your mommy”? Who the fůck the are u, one of the little rascals? Seriously your shít talking is so lame it’s hard to take you serious. But since I hurt your feelings earlier about your time in band, I am sorry. That was mean. Somebody had to step up and play the flute or there wouldn’t be a marching band. You musical talent is appreciated.
                      Too funny. Just be careful he might try to wallop you one or bop you in the kisser!

Comment

Too funny. Just be careful he might try to wallop you one or bop you in the kisser!
                        I think we beat up on this loser long enough. Last thing we wanna do is trigger him into a gigantic snowflake meltdown. It’s all fun and games until to you have to watch a libtard become unhinged. There’s not enough Kleenex or tampons out there!

Comment

That's pretty gay how you answer your own posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Buttbeater View Post
                            Look at his guest name! LOL

Just a f*cking weak, 125lb trolly f*ck who wouldn't say **** to grown men irl. Weak *ss snowflake with a fake name trying to pretend to be tough. hahaha

At least he/she/gender confused/it is not crying over the current president.

Better put a beach towel down for that bleeding v*gina p*ssy boy! LMAO

Comment

Look at his guest name! LOL

Just a f*cking weak, 125lb trolly f*ck who wouldn't say **** to grown men irl. Weak *ss snowflake with a fake name trying to pretend to be tough. hahaha

At least he/she/gender confused/it is not crying over the current president.

Better put a beach towel down for that bleeding v*gina p*ssy boy! LMAO
                              You kinda sound like a keyboard warrior yourself, sweetie

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X