Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, from lemming/caveman to baboon! You're showing signs of intellectual advancement! Way to go!
    Not sure baboon is advancement from lemming/caveman. But I get it you GDA types are still searching for a win, so good on ya I guess. You finally moved the needle!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not sure baboon is advancement from lemming/caveman. But I get it you GDA types are still searching for a win, so good on ya I guess. You finally moved the needle!!!!
      We may not win as much as we'd like at this early stage, but we are developing players that NWSL and USWNT desires. In addition, I have heard from parents on all sides that they envy our facilities if not coaching, which I believe will be on the upswing with our new Director. We know there is some risk in being in a highly visibility 'startup' environment but there are also rewards. Our young women try hard with nary a tear shed over high school foolery that is so destructive to developed habits and morale. We are focused and supportive as a cohesive supportive group with the only exceptions as perhaps some of those nixed out in the multi-year team pairings.
      So rant all you want about the GDA, but we are sticking with the culture change and rising to the top!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X