Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the NYC Cup what gets you into the National Cup? Because my daughter has some friends on another team that were posting photos from the National Cup this weekend and it looked pretty cool. Just wondering and if you win the NYC Cup, what are the next stages and if a player wasn't on the roster yet, can they still go to National Cup?
    Who knows? Very hard to keep track of all these national cups and national champions.

Comment

Is the NYC Cup what gets you into the National Cup? Because my daughter has some friends on another team that were posting photos from the National Cup this weekend and it looked pretty cool. Just wondering and if you win the NYC Cup, what are the next stages and if a player wasn't on the roster yet, can they still go to National Cup?
      No, it's just a mid-summer tournament to keep the kids playing. Some decent teams show up and also some weaker ones. At the older age groups its supposed to be a showcase tournament

Comment

Is this the same team that purposely plays in lower brackets just to gain points? Pretty shady

Comment

Is this the same team that purposely plays in lower brackets just to gain points? Pretty shady
          No, according to got soccer, they play in the top flight of every tournament they play in. And from the looks of things, they've been winning a fair amount. So it doesn't look like this is a fair criticism.

Comment

How did they do in Jeff Cup? What bracket were they in?

Comment

No, according to got soccer, they play in the top flight of every tournament they play in. And from the looks of things, they've been winning a fair amount. So it doesn't look like this is a fair criticism.
              Because this isn’t meant as fair criticism. It’s meant to stir up trouble where there isn’t any. It’s pretty transparent. This is clearly someone (likely the SAME person) from a club desperate to fill up some empty roster spots. Who’s still looking for players? “LOL”

Comment

How did they do in Jeff Cup? What bracket were they in?

You already know. Btw, you’re tipping your hand. Can you say STALKER.

Comment

You already know. Btw, you’re tipping your hand. Can you say STALKER.
                  Haha, definitely a stalker trying to stir things up although you're probably right, not a stalker at all, just a parent of a former player

Comment

Haha, definitely a stalker trying to stir things up although you're probably right, not a stalker at all, just a parent of a former player
                    Idk, it's kind of easy to look up. There were a couple of tourneys that they weren't in the top flight, but big whoop?! I doubt it was at the coaches request, the ECNL team will always be placed higher than the NPL team in the same club,just the way it is...
                    Sure there's a few lame tournaments in there, like the one they just played, but my guess would be it was more to have the girls get some summer play as opposed to getting GS points. Honestly, the team doesn't seem desperate for GS points, they're at the top of the standings.
                    Whoever resurrected this thread is kind of a jerk, no need for it...nobody saw them play at the lame NYC Cup Worldwide Showcase (comical) and wished they lived on LI so their kid could play with them. Come on now.

Comment

Idk, it's kind of easy to look up. There were a couple of tourneys that they weren't in the top flight, but big whoop?! I doubt it was at the coaches request, the ECNL team will always be placed higher than the NPL team in the same club,just the way it is...
                      Sure there's a few lame tournaments in there, like the one they just played, but my guess would be it was more to have the girls get some summer play as opposed to getting GS points. Honestly, the team doesn't seem desperate for GS points, they're at the top of the standings.
                      Whoever resurrected this thread is kind of a jerk, no need for it...nobody saw them play at the lame NYC Cup Worldwide Showcase (comical) and wished they lived on LI so their kid could play with them. Come on now.
                      Totally agree with everything you said. Its amazing how people like to stir things up

Comment

GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

They beat my daughter's team at the tournament. Stumbled upon the thread as I was looking for info from up our way. Sorry!! Didn't realize LIers were so crazy!

Comment

They beat my daughter's team at the tournament. Stumbled upon the thread as I was looking for info from up our way. Sorry!! Didn't realize LIers were so crazy!
                          Lol, only LIers looking to cause trouble

Comment

GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

LOL! Is that how your kids team rolls? We all know who the shady one is here

Comment

Anyone go to this open practice ? Is the team the same or looking fo rplayers because they are losing some? Open practice tonight also.
                              I thought they were folding with the number of players leaving. Do they even have a goalie anymore? Team will be non finished and off the map by end of spring 2019

Comment

I thought they were folding with the number of players leaving. Do they even have a goalie anymore? Team will be non finished and off the map by end of spring 2019
                                Says the mom who left. Nice try. You really are a loser. See you on the pitch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X