Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS West caught cheating and disqualified from State Cup (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cape Coral sucks and is delusional.
    Florida Fire sucks and is fake.
    Bonita Storm sucks and just plain sucks.

That is why they make these threads against GPS West.

GPS does not suck.
    GPS is the real deal and only competitive club in SWF

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That’s false. GPS was awful on Girl’s side, picked up pieces from other clubs when players weren’t happy a couple years ago, then players all left (most went to LCS and FF), and now some of them came back this year. It’s a revolving door with Girl’s soccer in SWFL.

The only sure thing used to be Cape, but their leadership has obviously let them down as most jump ship from them as well.

Let’s not disregard the facts of this thread though. It all started with GPS being accused of something AFTER he was already caught cheating. FYSA reviewed it, contrary to what a lot of GPS supporters and even DF himself said, and now he and the team are banned. The OP tried coming on here and warning those parents and now what... how’d you like DF after that first loss in NPL? Showed his true colors a little? Just wait... there’s more of that.
      Looks like youre right. After their very first game together (losing 2-1 against a highly ranked team after only a week of training) DF seems to be showing his true colors now.

Their last 4 games.

8-2
      6-0
      6-0
      6-0

That's nearly as impressive as Capes goals against column.

Comment

Looks like youre right. After their very first game together (losing 2-1 against a highly ranked team after only a week of training) DF seems to be showing his true colors now.

Their last 4 games.

8-2
        6-0
        6-0
        6-0

That's nearly as impressive as Capes goals against column.
        I like how you deflect the actual statement. I didn’t say you couldn’t win games? I said he showed his true colors yelling and belittling girls. Talks are already happening with parents about going back to Cape.

Good luck...

Comment

I like how you deflect the actual statement. I didn’t say you couldn’t win games? I said he showed his true colors yelling and belittling girls. Talks are already happening with parents about going back to Cape.

Good luck...
          Nobody has "gone back to Cape" since GPS came into town. Literally, nobody ever goes back.

Can you imagine being such a loser that all you can ever hope for is players coming back to your rec club, no matter how unlikely. Pathetic

Comment

Im beginning to understand that RP and DF may actually be posting here. Surly there are not parents who want to talk about how awesome their "club" is and how loyal they aee to their club...if you think for one second that they give a crap about you and your kid, you're delusional. Keep the checks coming, maybe let them take credit for 8% of their players committing. That's all they need. Focus on your kid's team and your kid. Wherever the best fit is...and it just may be somewhere other than GPS.

Comment

So now they need to be worried if a coach is yelling when losing or after a loss. Sign me up! Life during high school and definitely after won’t be easy.

Comment

Since someone posted false information on this blog prior, here are the facts. Unanimously not guilty on Coach Fahey and GPS West NPL. As our girls continue to love this program and club, focus on your team and stop trying to attack our girls. I do look forward to hopefully having my daughter play with a couple of your daughters next year. Do what's best for them!

Comment

Since someone posted false information on this blog prior, here are the facts. Unanimously not guilty on Coach Fahey and GPS West NPL. As our girls continue to love this program and club, focus on your team and stop trying to attack our girls. I do look forward to hopefully having my daughter play with a couple of your daughters next year. Do what's best for them!
                  Wow 24 pages of hate from Cape Coral and Danny Fahey found not guilty by FYSA on poaching charges.

NOT GUILTY.

Comment

Wow 24 pages of hate from Cape Coral and Danny Fahey found not guilty by FYSA on poaching charges.

NOT GUILTY.
                    That’s false. Must be lies they are telling you. FYSA ruled 2004 GPS Girl’s ineligible for 2019 State Cup. Mr. DF was also fined for second time after trying to cheat with 2000 Girl’s.

Good try. Don’t deny the facts as we will all see truth come State Cup time. Enjoy Florida Cup!

Comment

That’s false. Must be lies they are telling you. FYSA ruled 2004 GPS Girl’s ineligible for 2019 State Cup. Mr. DF was also fined for second time after trying to cheat with 2000 Girl’s.

Good try. Don’t deny the facts as we will all see truth come State Cup time. Enjoy Florida Cup!
                      Prove it or stfu. Where can we see the official case ruling in writing?

Comment

Ask your team manager and coach, they got the results!

Comment

Ask your team manager and coach, they got the results!
                          Not state cup for you........ for a year!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

You can stop trolling now. The OFFICIAL ruling came in and found no wrong-doing.

Comment

You can stop trolling now. The OFFICIAL ruling came in and found no wrong-doing.
                              Please post it so he or she will STFU!

Comment

Not state cup for you........ for a year!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
                                First off. Who gives a s### about State Cup anyway. GPS are the only team from this area that have even won one (two) and they still think it sucks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X