Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    By "clarifying" you mean slandering based on your non-fact based personal guess/opinion.
    You are too sensitive for this forum. Just stop posting B.S. and I won't reveal your name. Idiot.

Comment

You are too sensitive for this forum. Just stop posting B.S. and I won't reveal your name. Idiot.
      I do agree with you that logic and honesty seem to be out of place on this forum.

Comment

This hilarious! You have no idea who I am but I do have a good idea who you are and I believe that you are also being investigated.

Comment

This hilarious! You have no idea who I am but I do have a good idea who you are and I believe that you are also being investigated.
          All of you need to start name dropping!!!

Comment

You're full of shít. If you are who I believe you are, and my sources are correct, you're being investigated for criminal activity that is unrelated to soccer!

Comment

You're full of shít. If you are who I believe you are, and my sources are correct, you're being investigated for criminal activity that is unrelated to soccer!
              Names? Is it Scotty? Please say its Scotty haha

Comment

My sources? This is getting juicy.

Comment

My sources? This is getting juicy.
                  This is getting more pathetic. What a joke!

Comment

This is getting beyond ridiculous to absurdly pathetic. Get help before you hurt yourself or someone else. You are sick.

Comment

Do it. I dare you. C'mon tough guy behind the keyboard, drop the name so your azzwhooping won't be for nothing.

Comment

You are a pathetic, weak, poor excuse, oxygen thieving little troll. Your wife turns tricks in club parking lot.

Comment

You are a pathetic, weak, poor excuse, oxygen thieving little troll. Your wife turns tricks in club parking lot.
                          What's more pathetic is that idiots like you respond to this guy.

Comment

Apparently you are.

Comment

Maybe you're afraid he does have a name to drop.

Comment

IDK, at this point I kinda want to hear the name too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X