Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh we have a compassionate liberal that feels entitled to everything. You want all the freedoms for yourself but anytime someone disagrees with you, we are infringing on your freedoms. STFU. Go find a political forum you tool bag. You are a internet tough guy that wants to talk about someone's kids, GO F**K YOURSELF. I have only argued that your sorry ass go to a political forum to talk politics. We don't want it here. Get out from behind your keyboard and go protest something. You are the reason this world has such whiney babies in it.
    Dont' participate if you don't like it. There are plenty of other threads that are soccer related.

Comment

Dont' participate if you don't like it. There are plenty of other threads that are soccer related.
      Really?! How dare I expect to come on a soccer forum and talk soccer. You people are absolutely ridiculous. why so hard for you to use something for what it is designed? You would rather use it for your own purpose and ask everyone else to deal with it. You sound like an entitled child. There are plenty of political forums, YOU find one.

Comment

Really?! How dare I expect to come on a soccer forum and talk soccer. You people are absolutely ridiculous. why so hard for you to use something for what it is designed? You would rather use it for your own purpose and ask everyone else to deal with it. You sound like an entitled child. There are plenty of political forums, YOU find one.
        Do U Care that Soccer has become what is? The elite teams migrate across the Earth and human made Soccer borders to see who are the king snd queen Soccer Apes.

Comment

Nigeria is beating Iceland

Comment

Nigeria is beating Iceland
            Group D is crazy - Croatia, Nigeria, Iceland, Argentina

Comment

Wild 2nd goal by Nigeria. I felt sorry for Iceland's keeper

Comment

Wild 2nd goal by Nigeria. I felt sorry for Iceland's keeper
                Musa! Nigeria could be the dark horse.

Comment

Group D is crazy - Croatia, Nigeria, Iceland, Argentina
                  Argentina is still alive. Messi might want to find his inner Zlatan in the final game. He just looked defeated even before the Croatia game started.

Comment

Bummed for Iceland, but Nigeria played a good game. Cool uniforms too.

Comment

Are you worried about ICE

I Don’t Care, Do U?
                      I think you are here illegally - and this is why you love to post crap unrelated to the stated purpose of this website. Maybe your son or daughter plays for the Miami Stars? In that case, we should introduce you favorite politician to your club. Will you cry after that If so, I just won't care.

Comment

I think you are here illegally - and this is why you love to post crap unrelated to the stated purpose of this website. Maybe your son or daughter plays for the Miami Stars? In that case, we should introduce you favorite politician to your club. Will you cry after that If so, I just won't care.
                        There's been some great World Cup so far, don't you agree?

Comment

Jail for you

There's been some great World Cup so far, don't you agree?
                          Jail for you. don't run a stop sign, you will be detained and sent back.. hahaha

Comment

Jail for you. don't run a stop sign, you will be detained and sent back.. hahaha
                            Detained? According to the latest Black Lives Matter bulletin, if you run a stop sign you are not to pull over but run from the PoPo. When they do stop you, run like hell! When the PoPo dog catches you and has your nuts in his mouth, be sure to ask why you are being detained! Hopefully a dear friend has caught it all on video so you can be off work next week marching against the PoPo as Black Lives do Matter! "Rare" events like these increase funding to the BLM movement! Illegals can do the same! Illegals Lives Matter!

Comment

Detained? According to the latest Black Lives Matter bulletin, if you run a stop sign you are not to pull over but run from the PoPo. When they do stop you, run like hell! When the PoPo dog catches you and has your nuts in his mouth, be sure to ask why you are being detained! Hopefully a dear friend has caught it all on video so you can be off work next week marching against the PoPo as Black Lives do Matter! "Rare" events like these increase funding to the BLM movement! Illegals can do the same! Illegals Lives Matter!
                              What's your opinion about the World Cup? It's pretty good so far, hasn't it?

Comment

What's your opinion about the World Cup? It's pretty good so far, hasn't it?
                                Lots of close games. France and Denmark 0-0 draw.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X