Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One cool thing here, any teams choosing to do EDP and LIJSl now only have to pay for one set of passes.
    I don't think you can play in both anymore...it was the different sanctioning that allowed play in USYSA and US Club. You could do NYCSL and EDP though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't think you can play in both anymore...it was the different sanctioning that allowed play in USYSA and US Club. You could do NYCSL and EDP though.
      I asked LIJSL and they said it's fine. They even gave me the instructions on how to do it. Basically, you apply to EDP, get the passes through EDP and then when you register the team in LIJSL you flag the team as "Premier" and they let you use the USYSA passes you got through EDP.

You can also have an EDP player guest play for your LIJSL team with a Club Player Pass. As long as it's the same club of course.

We are seriously considering switching all of our NYPL/EDP teams to instead being LIJSL/EDP. NYPL at the lower levels isn't really much different in quality then the higher brackets of LIJSL and we would save the cost of one set of passes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X