• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Cfc publish rosters at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Does Cfc publish rosters at some point?
      Yes. But if you haven't heard your kid won't be on it.

Comment

Yes. But if you haven't heard your kid won't be on it.
        Thx. She’s made it but was wondering who else and how many. I remember they caught some flak for publishing it in the past so wasn’t sure if they still did it.

Comment

Thx. She’s made it but was wondering who else and how many. I remember they caught some flak for publishing it in the past so wasn’t sure if they still did it.
          CFC will. FSA will not.

Comment

In my experience, the coach calls you before tryouts to confirm your place on the roster.

Comment

On my kid's club they sent out pre-offers prior to tryouts but said final rosters wouldn't be announced until after the season. Does anyone have any experience with this and do they usually let you know before the roster announcement if you're being moved to a different team?

Comment

On my kid's club they sent out pre-offers prior to tryouts but said final rosters wouldn't be announced until after the season. Does anyone have any experience with this and do they usually let you know before the roster announcement if you're being moved to a different team?
                Not unheard of but it's also fishy - a club or team that is losing players won't want others to know about it if they can help it. This time of year it's important to be well intrenched in the social loop of your team and club. If you're not you may find out too late all the quality players are gone and your team is in shambles.

If they're moving you to a different team they better tell you up front. If they don't or it's not in your contract, demand that team placement be in your contract.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X