Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Perry Mason , just copy and pasted the facts of defamation of character and slander. The Patch article is not to be compared with a text from friend or some he said she said rumor at soccer practice.
    This is the real deal, the guys in serious Hot water paper trails don’t just disappear.
    First, I don't think you can identify an anonymous poster. Second, don't think there are serious monetary damages here. Nothing to see, move along. Does suck that anyone can post total garbage because the damage is already done.

Comment

First, I don't think you can identify an anonymous poster. Second, don't think there are serious monetary damages here. Nothing to see, move along. Does suck that anyone can post total garbage because the damage is already done.
      IP addresses can be obtained under court order, but yeah he would have to prove he had been damaged in some way. The ten people who read TS don't care ;)

Comment

IP addresses can be obtained under court order, but yeah he would have to prove he had been damaged in some way. The ten people who read TS don't care ;)
        Glad that I read this thread , I was thinking about tryouts this season at Rush since Beachcrud don’t have my Ds age group, but knowing there’s slim and slither on going I’m gonna pass.

Thanks .

Comment

Go to

Sporting if not far away have some great teams and coaches only gonna get better

Comment

Sporting if not far away have some great teams and coaches only gonna get better
            Wilton to Middletown = not close

Comment

Sporting and Vale are in trouble. No one wins there. It's too bad because Sporting were a good, solid club. Whatever way they divide up the players both clubs lose. Really too bad the coaches were not able to work together.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X