Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha ha, that’s why 16s played all starters and subbed maybe 2 or 3 the whole game. Must be fun having to sit on the bench playing the bottom ranked team. CFC was out coached.
    Agree. CFC was scared to sub all day while FSA got all girls plenty of playing time. 25 girls on a roster and you play 13-14 and 11 ride the pine? What a money grab. I thought this was your all star team with amazing depth and talent throughout the roster. Lol

Comment

You missed something critical... on goal. And there weren’t many others off target.
      No I think you issued the most critical... the one that went in

Comment

3 shots on goal and 1 goal is nothing to brag about
        No shots on goal, no goals and 1% possession isn’t either.

Comment

CFC lost 1 game all year to FsA. Great season guys. Lol.

Comment

Don’t be silly. CFC played 17-18 players. They also had about 99% of the ball. FSA crossed midfield once. But hey, it was a good effort. If I’d lost every game, I’d celebrate not losing by very much too. Funny how when FSA bought SP, they were going to dominate. Now they’re happy when they don’t lose by a lot. Cool.
            You weren’t there but, I get it, you had to make something up to get your two cents in about SP.

Comment

FSA subbed often because they had too. Their kids were tired of chasing

Comment

CFC lost 1 game all year to FsA. Great season guys. Lol. FSA played 5 in the back. Out coached?? Now I see why very few of the FSA are committed to college. All they do is sit back and defend and pray for a result. Might get you a few points but college coaches are not impressed.

Comment

CFC lost 1 game all year to FsA. Great season guys. Lol.
                  Total CFC let down on the U16s. Who predicted the 8-0? They couldn’t even get 8 shots off.

Comment

Wait. I'm confused. CFC won the game, 1-0 but the FSA parents are happy because it was only 1-0 and the CFC parents are unhappy because the FSA parents are happy. CFC dominated the game too. My goodness FSA parents are really desperate but I guess that's what 0-6 does to you.

Comment

FSA won 1 game vs CFC all year. Tied 3. Nothing to brag about.

Go back under ur rock and hope for a few more wins this year. I didn’t see all the games but the ones I did I felt bad for FSA. Just sit back and smash it to 1 forward.

Comment

Total CFC let down on the U16s. Who predicted the 8-0? They couldn’t even get 8 shots off.
                        Very overrated team. I was expecting a lot more. No dog in the fight, I just wanted to see this team I’ve heard so much about. FSA had comparable talent on the field and just played poor soccer.

Comment

Very overrated team. I was expecting a lot more. No dog in the fight, I just wanted to see this team I’ve heard so much about. FSA had comparable talent on the field and just played poor soccer.
                          Playing poor soccer had nothing to do with opponent, right

Comment

FSA subbed often because they had too. Their kids were tired of chasing
                            The same guy SP commentator that wasn’t at the game. FSA didn’t sub much either.

Comment

Overrated team that sits alone in first place in the conference.

Good night jackass

Comment

Comparable talent? You must be joking. The CFC 16’s are arguably one of the best teams in the country. If you were at the game you would have seen that. FSA sat a flat back 5 with 4 holding midfielders and 1 forward. Embarrassing how little the FSA coach thinks of his team to stay in hat formation until 8 minutes l ft in the game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X