•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPI Acceptances

Why do they even bother any more?

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=65101

U17 and U19 Boys have three teams in them. I've never seen anything like this.

relax dirty tube steak licker, its only April

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      relax dirty tube steak licker, its only April
      I love when Derella defends his club with a dirty slant. OPI is for losers. Worst tourney in CT. One year I saw that an OW team beat another team by 16 goals. Seacoast I think. really OW. That's the spirit. Have a tourney so you can beat up on some shlubs. Crappy tourney crappy people at OW

Comment

I love when Derella defends his club with a dirty slant. OPI is for losers. Worst tourney in CT. One year I saw that an OW team beat another team by 16 goals. Seacoast I think. really OW. That's the spirit. Have a tourney so you can beat up on some shlubs. Crappy tourney crappy people at OW
        "One year I saw that an OW team beat another team by 16 goals". Really? Can you provide proof? Isn't there a cap on goals scored in tournaments anyhow? You're a moron if you think this actually happened.

Wait, it's OK if the UConn women bball team kills their opponents though right? Just as long as it's not your little Mia.

Comment

"One year I saw that an OW team beat another team by 16 goals". Really? Can you provide proof? Isn't there a cap on goals scored in tournaments anyhow? You're a moron if you think this actually happened.

Wait, it's OK if the UConn women bball team kills their opponents though right? Just as long as it's not your little Mia.
          actually i remember that- dont think the score got to 16 and also not sure if OW boys or girls but at least 12-13 nothing

Comment

STFU you spineless twit coming here to spew your jiz filled mouth

Comment

Surprising that the OW 2002 boys are playing in it this year (probably wont actually happen). They are the only OW team in the OPI after U11. Funny that there are still several girls teams in it at U12 and up .... I guess this shows who is important to them. Save money on the girls side and funnel it to the boys. I bet USSF does the same.

Comment

Surprising that the OW 2002 boys are playing in it this year (probably wont actually happen). They are the only OW team in the OPI after U11. Funny that there are still several girls teams in it at U12 and up .... I guess this shows who is important to them. Save money on the girls side and funnel it to the boys. I bet USSF does the same.
                I guess you dont know academy rules in outside competition

Comment

I guess you dont know academy rules in outside competition
                  Sure I do, it's just like waivers. Like top players, top clubs can do whatever they want, if they have "permission from the Development Academy staff". It also leaves the door open with domestic and international tournaments that can be approved by US Soccer or they play one game per day and have the ambiguous "elite competition":

"Academy players and teams cannot play in any outside competitions without written permission from the Development Academy staff. This includes any other leagues, high school season, tournaments, State Cup competitions, ODP or All-Star events. There are two potential exceptions to this rule, provided they are approved by Development Academy staff:

Domestic and international tournaments: Domestic & international tournaments may be permitted if they meet Academy's technical standards of one game per day and elite competition. Examples of permitted events include the Dallas Cup, Surf Cup, Disney Showcase, and other International events
                  Possibility for friendly games: Academy clubs can schedule friendly games to provide players with a heightened development experience. The games must not be part of an organized competition (i.e. tournament, league or camp) as defined in the non-participation regulations, and all competitions must adhere to all Academy standards and guidelines."

That all said, it's still surprising that so many girls teams at OW are still playing in it this year, while boys teams at OW are not. Are there that many B teams at OW and only on the girls side? Aren't the 2002's at OW an academy year? I have up HS for OPI?! :)

Comment

It's why they're trying so hard to keep NPL teams going - help pay the bills. So does OPI.

Comment

Wow. Well done ow. That's an excellent response. Reveals character

Comment

Classy oakwood. You just aren't as good as you think you are. Tsk tsk

Comment

Why is Doca returning? Didn't they go a combined 0-42-4 last year? I remember a bunch of posts about how bad they were and they were losing games by 8-9 goals per game. They are in just about every age group. Are they just gluttons for punishment or have they improved significantly from last year?

Comment

Why is Doca returning? Didn't they go a combined 0-42-4 last year? I remember a bunch of posts about how bad they were and they were losing games by 8-9 goals per game. They are in just about every age group. Are they just gluttons for punishment or have they improved significantly from last year?
                            Good gawd. Doca? Another reason to skip. They probably play for free. Ow loves sacrificial lambs. OPI is terrible

Comment

Your mum seemed to like when i spit it in her mouth.

Now go run a long lad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X